Where.....THE HELL WERE YOU JEFF?!

(YEAH! I AM STILL ALIVE! Sorry for not updating as often as I normally do, testing and school stuff kinda got in the way, and pure laziness as well, but let's not talk about that! The long awaited update is here! Atleast to me, long awaited, no clue about anyone else, but here we go!)

M/N's POV:

I wake up to the loud noises disrupting my slumber. My body in no way, wants to get up. I'm tired, it's dark, and the comfort my unconsciousness provided is no longer there, and is now replaced with reluctance to move. Until I realized I wasn't in my room and the memories of many hours ago come flooding in. Jeff. I bolt out my prior resting place and to the noise. Normally you don't run to the noises you hear in a different room at whatever time it is. But I do. Surprise, surprise, it's Jeff. I run over to him, but right as he is turning to, more than likely, see what the noises I am obviously making are, I punch him. Right on his shoulder. Hurt my hand, but I could care less right now.

"Fuck, WHAT THE FUCK M/N?!" He shouts, clenching his shoulder.

"What do you mean, "What the fuck M/N?!" I should be saying that to you! Where were you? Do you have any idea what time it is? Text me or something! You don't just leave out of no where and not tell me atleast the fact that you won't be back until "tomorrow" or later than "normal" home arrival time, or IF YOUR GOING TO BE GONE FOR DAYS-" I get cut off by Jeff's lips on mine. Shocker, like a fucking movie scene.

"Alright. But I wasn't gone for DAYS I just came back early morning. It's literally 6 in the morning. You should get some sleep, hell I don't even want to be up right now." Fine. I can't be pissed at him after he says that! Fuck you! I nod my head slightly, and afterward he picks me up and starts walking to the staircase and onward until we get in his room, which is surprisingly clean, considering he is normally a slob, and he lays me on the bed, then lays down next to me and just holds me.

"Really?" I somewhat say and ask at the same time, while giving him my, "what the fuck was the point of all that face."

"Shhh, I am tired." He says as he pulls me closer to him and rest his face in my neck. (I would've said, "on" but that just sounds weirder to me. -_-)

I just give in and close my eyes, I'll interrogate him later about that dude breaking into my place. But right now, I can atleast feel at ease that he didn't leave me. Hell I seem like a clingy bitch right now, but can you blame me? It wouldn't be the first time someone left me, my past friends, fuck even my own family did just that! "Hey Jeff."

"Hmm?"

"Goodnight.....I...really missed you. So just, from now on, tell me if you won't be back for while? You don't have to get into detail, just let me know, kay?" Atleast some reassurance please, you dumbass?

"Alright love...night." And at that, we're both out of it.

(Yeah, I'll update again sometime this week, sorry for it being short!)