Side: Jeff fought the fucking sun.

Mamm0nCreditC4rd
😎

M/N's POV:

So.....I don't know how things led to this but right now I am currently standing on my front porch watching this dumbass serial killer I am sadly stuck with yelling from ontop of a tree, and throwing everything he grabs outside of this giant ass mortherfucking box he dragged up there AT 2AM!

"JEFF CAN YOU GET YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN HERE IT'S BEEN 5 HOURS!"

"M/N THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!" Jeff has the audacity to throw a random hard ass biscuit at me before throwing a lava lamp into the sky just for it to come back down and bash him in the face, resulting in him falling off the tree and the box of random shit falling on him.

"SON OF JSJZJZJDJJW YOU BLINDING MOTHERFUCKER THIS IS WHY NOBODY LOVES YOU AND YOU'RE SLOWLY BURNING OUT YOU ALKXIUXJXJXJXJ"

"Are you done yet? I had to talk the neighbors out of calling the cops because of this."

"NO FUCK OFF- DUMBASS MOTHERFUCKER-" This bitch starts rolling around like he's on fire when he decides to talk shit and take the box off his face and look directly at the sun.

"You need to go to the hospital."

"FUCK OFF I'M FINE I DON'T NEED SOME DUMB ASS SHRINK UP MY ASS"

"Not that hospital your eyes are literally tomatos from that retarded ass staring contest you almost went blind over and your bleeding out right now."

".....do I have to?"

"You could just stay here, die, and I find some other lunatic to date."

"Help me up."

"Dumb bitch."

"That blinding piece of shit started it though!" This guy I swear.

"Do this again I'm getting Slenderman."

Sun: "Try me again motherfucker. Atleast I didn't kill my parents."

"OH YOU WANNA TRY ME AGAIN-"

"That's it I'm changing the locks."