What....THE FUCK?!

(HA! Maybe not as soon as I expected. I said I'd update soon and that turned into like two weeks. But here it is! Schools over now and I guess I started procrastinating.😅 But hey! I did! So have fun!)

M/N's POV:

I was awoken by a loud thud. Jeff didn't fall off the bed, he's still right next to me. Atleast he doesn't snore, that is surprising, BUT HE'S GOT ME IN SOME SORT OF ARM LOCK! I start struggling to move away from him but he doesn't budge. Really?! Yesterday you woke up from me poking you!

"Jef-." I start but someone barges through the door.

"TREE-HUGGERSSSSSS!" W...what....THE FUCK?!

"Shut.the.fuck.up." So now you wake up?!

"Really?!" I bonk him right in his face. Bad idea since he grabbed by wrist and licked it afterward.

"JEFF! THAT IS GROSSSSSS! WHY? YOUR GOING TO SCARE YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND AWAY!!" The random guy shouted, I swear I have never been so annoyed, not since the incident with his dog and Ace. Or the toaster incident.

"L.J. if you do not shut THE FUCK UP I WILL MAKE YOU! GROSS? YOU HAVE DONE FUCKING WORSE!" Maybe even worse then those times.

"Yikes, why so mad? Oh! And Slender wants you back, he says to tell you, "Stop being lazy and get back here before I bring back the dog cage?" Yeah I think that was his words? Oh! You want a lollipop shorty?~" Shorty? SHORTY?!

"I AM NOT SHORT! I AM FUCKING (Y/H:your height.) DUMBASS!" Motherfucker! I wack the lollipop away from my face.

"Ha! IN YOUR FACE LJ! OH! Wait...THE FUCKING DOG CAGE?!" Oh! Jeff picks me up and carries me to the window, and he fucking jumps out! Where the hell are we going?! I bonk him in his face to get his attention but he glares at me! Me?! What the hell!

"JEFF PUT ME DOWN!"

"Sorry love but I swear I'll be quick with this!"

"I WASN'T ASKING! PUT ME DOWN!"

"No can do.~" Is he serious? Okay, fine. Be an ass. I wait for a moment when he finally starts ignoring me and focuses on where he's going. I do the logical thing, that isn't so logical, and push myself away from him. Yeah. That hurt my side, but hey, if that person you are sort of with but not, doesn't listen to what you are saying, then make them listen! I get up and start walking back the way we came.

"M/N! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Ha! You're saying what the fuck to me? SAY THAT TO YOUR DAMN SELF!" I don't even bother looking at him. Okay I lied, I stopped walking and looked back at him, he was about to say something until he touched his head with a pissed face, at this point I think that's just his natural face. Pissed.

"ARGH! FINE! FUCK OFF!" Oh, that's it! I'm done! I turn and started walking off again, maybe not walking but I can't be near this asshole any longer! Since day one he's been like this!

"WAIT! NO M/N, NOT YOU!...FINE! I'LL BE BACK SOON! WAIT FOR ME!" HA! WAIT?! I am going to lock everything! Fucking change my windows and doors!

(Woop! I will update again soon, I mean it this time! Sorry it's shorter than usual, I kind of rushed to get this chap done today! Atleast it feels shorter, idk!)