Asshole.

(A/N: I am not gonna lie. I forgot to update, and school is back in a month. So....that happened. Also I've been getting alot of notifications on this particular fanfic, I send my thanks to all of you who have read this, reading this, and or planning to read it! Just to clear up something, I think I am better at updating frequently when I was in school then out! I mean that one! But here is the long awaited chapter!)

Jeff's POV:

Fuck Slendy. Fuck L.J. FUCK EVERYONE! I stick my middle fingers up towards the woods i came from earlier. M/N literally changed his locks, doors, and whatever else. I DON'T GET IT! WHYYYYYY?! We did have a deal! But....then again I guess the deal just kinda, went away?...after time. BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE! I throw my knife at his bedroom window....nada... I growl to myself and walk up to his house door. I freeze, turning around, grabbing his mailbox, walk back, and start banging it against his door. That should wake him up, right?

"FUCK OFF JEFF!"

Appears it did.

"LET ME IN!"

"NO! Do you think I accidently "jeff-proofed" my house?! News flash! IT'S INTENTIONAL!"

"I told you I'd get things handled quick! What more do you want?! I didn't want to go in a fucking dog cage!"

"SERIOUSLY?! I AM NOT ASKING MUCH, JUST LISTEN TO ME WHEN I AM TALKING! I DIDN'T WANT TO GO, YOU FUCKING MAN-HANDLED ME OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"FUCKING, SLENDER IN A BRIGHT PINK SKIN TIGHT DRESS, STOP BEING DRAMATIC!"

"DRAMATIC?! YOU MORE THEN LIKELY WOKE UP ALL MY NEIGHBORS! I AM SHOCKED THE COPS AREN'T ON THEIR WAY!"

"GOOD! I HOPE THEY ARE! I'LL KICK ALL THEIR ASSES AND SHOOT DOWN YOUR DOOR!"

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELF-CENTERED IT'S SAD!"

"THANK YOU! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINIO-"

"WELL I GAVE IT TO YOU ANYWAY ASSHOLE!"

"GODDAMNIT M/N LET ME IN!" I bang on the door again, this stupid thing! What even type of door is this!

"NO!"

"AND WHY NOT?!"

"I TOLD YOU WHY!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME! DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT?! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU! I HATED THAT ACE GUY, I WAS THE REASON HE WAS SENT TO A HOSPITAL, BUT IT WAS HIS FAULT NOT MINE! HE WAS TRYING TO TAKE YOU FROM ME!"

.
.
.
.
"And?"

"And, I am.....I'm....sorry, for making you worried the other night. Also for not being more, open, with you? I guess."

"I just want to be told obvious things, not details your a serial killer for fucks sake Jeff! I don't want to know everything, and I doubt it'd kill you to listen to me when I say to put me down!"

"....grr....FINE!"

"I'll let you in if you promise you'll listen to me when I am talking to you. You do that, I'll do the same."

Bitch.bitch.bitch.FUCK! SLENDER I WISH I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING CREEPY ASS DEFORMED OVER-SIZED SPIDER!

(What...was that Jeffrey?)

Awh fuck.

"Fine! I promise! Alright?! I have been out here for 2 fucking hours!"

"Wasn't that long." He opens the door and I let myself right in, pulling him by his arm, slamming the door, locking it.

"Do that again, and I'll make sure you never do it again!"

"Really?" I glare at him before hugging him tightly.

"I....missed you." I mumble quietly. I did. But now I feel like a complete ass looking back on the night I kinda ran off.

"Missed you too, ya stupid ass!"

(Fun!😋)