Consider This, The Last Chapter!

(A/N: Jeff-proofing ones house is very important for safety, I recommend doing so according to M/N's style in the last chapter, yes I am advertising out of no where! The unbreakable door nobody knows what it's made out of, that not even your own mailbox can break! Current price, half a million butter containers! You order now you will be given a new price, 250,000 flying squirrels! Even better! Okay, side note, chances I make another Jeff fanfic are pretty high, I think I may have a problem, but idk, I regret nothing! But enjoy!)

M/N's POV:

"Jeff...."

"No! Fuck off M/N I GOT DIS!"

"No you don't...can you not see the smoke?!"

"BACK OFF!" He jerks open the closest window.

"That isn't going to help."

"STAY OUTTA THIS! IT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THIS DAMNED MICROWAVE!"

"Microwave? Are you forgetting the toaster?"

"IT ASKED FOR IT!"

"YOU set it all the way to the right, it wasn't the toaster."

"IT BURNT MY POPTARTS!"

"So you broke my toaster by, somehow, shoving a pillow sheet in it?"

"THAT ISN'T MY FAU-" Jeff....is interrupted by the coughing of a dying beaver. Coming from him. So I cover my mouth and nose with my shirt and open the doors in the kitchen leading to the backyard, and the rest of the windows, unplug the microwave, and drag Jeff to the living room.

"Karma bitch." Jeff glares at me, and I just smack him on his head with my palm.

"On this topic, you now owe me, a microwave, TWO toasters, and a mailbox."

"....-" He goes to say something, but it's obvious he has. No idea what to say. So I take a key chain out my pocket and dangle it infront of him.

"Now, off that topic, here. So now you don't have to resort to destroying my house to get in."

"Now that I can live with!" He snatches the keys out my hand.

"Oh...by the way, I think I saw someone out back with a dog cage." Jeff instantly focuses back on me, instead of the keys he was messing with, and I continue on. "Yeah, a very tall dude, fancy looking, like he was from a company, looked pissed." Jeff, now already near the front door.

"Um....yeah, I'm just going to...you know...get those things I owe ya love! Ha.....yeah...BE BACK TONIGHT!"

"LOVE YOU!" I burst out laughing as the guy I mentioned earlier comes in.

"I don't think he'll be coming back, M/N."

"No, he will eventually, but now, I know who to call when he pisses me off!"

(Happy ending, Jeff gets chased out, M/N will eventually get his toasters, microwave, AND mailbox that he is owed, Slender stayed for tea, and this story is now officially finished before school this year! Side note though, I HOPE I HAVE MS.SUSKO AGAIN! She is awesome, and the reason I have now created a cult filled with Jack Merridew supporters! From LOTF!)