So, who exactly was that guy?

Jeff's POV:

I SWEAR TO FUCKING WHOEVER THE FUCK THAT I WILL DESTROY THE FUCKING SUN! BLINDING MACHINE! GO THE FUCK BACK! NOBODY LIKES YOUUUUUUUUUU! I grip my pillow and bury my face in it, growling at the damn thing. Seriously! Fuck off! I just lay there, gripping my pillow until I feel something poke my arm, I respond with a groan and try ignoring it until it happens again. I do nothing, practically daring whatever to do it again. *poke poke Jeffy boi :)* ALRIGHT WHO DAH FUCK- oh. Right as soon as I bolted up, I was woken up entirely by the person who was poking me, laughing his ass off as soon as I sat up.

"Pfff- HAHAHAHA! OMG! FUCK! YOU- HAHAHA!" M/N can't even form a sentence, I can't even think of how to react. I just sit there. Staring at him. About 2 minutes later he finally calmed down.

"....really?" That's all I gotta say.

"Alright Mr.Pouts, chill!" He says as he moves closer to me on the bed and touches my hair.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask, trying to slap his hand away, I wouldn't say I'm pissed, but definitely ticked that he is messing with my gorgeous as fuck hair!

"Would you stop that! You woke up looking like a cave man! I am helping! A! YOUSSSSSS!" What the fuck was that voice he made? Some damn accent!? I give up and let him do whatever.
.
.
.
UGH! IS HE DONE YET- FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!

"STOP MOVING OR I'LL SLAP YOU AGAIN!" DamnIT!

"There! Now you look hot!" Finally! Wait.....WHAT?! I MEAN I AM! BUT- UGH!

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING WEIRD!" Honestly....

"You aren't wrong!" ....seriously, it's one thing to spend time watching his weirdness from afar, but now that I am actually talking to him and not watching from the tree outside his room....is..idk sort of, relieving? But also frustrating? I mean I know I like...like him, but do I ask him how he views me? We made out and hell he even stayed up waiting for me yesterday so I know he atleast feels the same way I do in some sense, but is he really going to agree to be with me? When there is a chance those damned cops would come looking for him? Not just them but other stupid fucks (that autocorrected to ducks.🙃) too? Or worse....I hurt him? I lose my shit after awhile. Killing is addictive. It's fun. I feel alive when I take the lives of others. If I don't kill for a period of time, I lose it. I have no control and I kill on sight. It hasn't happened in awhile, but it did escalate once before to the point I actually slashed off acouple of Slender's tentacles...things. But I don't want to do that to M/N. Never to him. But if I am here any longer I may not be able to keep myself away from him. Even if that means resorting to other measures to keep him next to me. But after what happened yesterday I am going to need to get things situated, and fast.

"So, who exactly was that guy? From yesterday?" Fuck shit, ASS! DAMN DAMNY DAMNS!

"That was.....wassss....a CO-WORKER! We have the same boss." Yep.

"Okay? But WHO was he?" Be blunt. BUT NOT!....FUCKING SPEAK DUMBFUCKY JEFF!

"A old pal. Co-worker. Thing.....UGH! His names Puppeteer, he's a total ass so just forget you saw him! Alright?!" Fucking ass, it's all because of you that M/N's asking this shit! HE'S INTERROGATING ME CAUSE OF YOU ASSWIPE!

"Alright....." Why is he giving me such a skeptical look?!

"Alright! Yeah no need to start pouting again! Seriously?"

"I DON'T FUCKING PO-".....Oh...M/N's kissing me... Fine! This one time I'll let what you said slide! I kiss him back, gripping his waist as I push him back onto the bed.

Just

This

One

Time.

(A/N:Here it is, said I'd do it and I did! UwU Fun fact! I almost fainted today! I think it was a heatstroke sort of thing, but idk anything about that stuff, school had us stuck out in the heat for field day, WE WERE OUT THERE FOR 4 OR SO FUCKING CLASSES, and wouldn't let us go until like 5 minutes or something before our last class bell, I'm near the gate, out of no where the heat starting, idk, it just started getting hotter out of no where! I just chilled most the time, but when I actually got up and stood it started doing some weird thing! Like, "Hey! Looky here let's increase it by 10 degrees from where we're at now, and there were these dots, like tiny, rainbow dots, got to the point where I couldn't see so I cling to the gate with my hand and sit down, RIGHT AS SOON AS I SIT DOWN, like 4 FUCKING SECONDS GUY SAYS WE CAN GO, pitch FUCKING BLACK, dots come back all at once, start fading people's faces look like some horror scene in a red room thingy, faces blurred and colored some weird blackish red orange thing, so I get up and start walking, just because I don't want to try saying anything since I felt like I was going to faint, and I couldn't even see who was a teacher or not anyway, plus even if I did I didn't want to miss my bus, and the nurse doesn't do anything for this, then everything looks like some weird cartoon thing, all fuzzy, I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT TO MY LOCKER AND BUS WHEN I FELT LIKE  I WAS GONNA PASS OUT AND BASH MY HEAD IN! Same thing happened before, like a year ago, at some fair/amusement park I went to with my dad, it was worse then this though, I had to literally have my dad play the role of a walking stick so he could get some ice to help me out! Thanks for reading that if you did, sorry for wasting your time though! Have a nice weekend! I'll try updating again soon for those still reading!! 😸😁🙃)