Prologue (0)

Hello my fellow readers! Just a short message off thanks for voting for the stories I appreciate it and all the support you all have provided. With that let the new fanfiction...

COMMENCE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all begins with the Kamado Family, happily living on a mountain, in the middle of winter is the perfect time for the Kamado family to sell charcoal. At this time, they could sell all their charcoal to the town they live near, everyone knew who they were for you see, the family has been helping out the village for simple needs like carrying things, cleaning houses, they were truly a family with a pure heart. And the village  appreciated that for who they were. 

Now, usually the eldest brother, Kamado Tanjiro would go down and sell charcoal, but recently, he caught a disease, they didn't know what it was, it may have been cancer they couldn't tell. But they could hardly afford medicine due to the expenses of it, you see, the family themselves weren't rich but they weren't poor either.  

Tanjiro being too weak to go down the mountain and make money for the family, the job now  goes to the second eldest of the family, Kamado Nezuko. 

Having to work hard to not just take care of their four younger siblings, but also their mother, Kamado Kie. Their father had passed away so they had to take care of themselves.

As of now we see Kamado Nezuko getting  ready  to head down their mountain and sell charcoal. 

"Nezuko..." Kie called out to her daughter 

"Kaa-chan!" Nezuko greeted 

"Nezuko, are you sure you can go down today? The snow is rough today." 

Nezuko looked down and said "Please do not worry Kaa-chan! I can do it! Besides I have to earn money for the medicine Oni-san" 

"Please be careful okay?" 

""Onee-chan"" two younger voices called to her. She turns her head to face her two younger siblings, her younger sister Hanako and her younger brother Shigeru. 

"Onee-chan can you take us down the mountain?" Hanako asked

"We want to help sell coal!" Shigeru said 

"No." Kie said "Nezuko can't bring the cart down today through all the snow, and Tanjiro needs company." 

"Will Oni-san be okay?" Hanako asked with a very concerned tone, everyone was worried for their older brother, he always looked out for them after their  father passed away, but now he is sick. 

And right then, Takeo came back from chopping  wood, right on time to answer his little sister's question 

"He'll be fine Hanako, Tanjiro is strong!" 

The others chuckled at his little antics. Before Nezuko went down the mountain, she took a peak inside their home to see how her older brother is doing. She can see their youngest brother of the family Rokuto sleeping next to him  while Tanjiro was sitting up and keeping  his  little brother close to him. 

"Nezuko" Tanjiro called out  with a smile "Going  down the hi- *cough* *cough*" he was interrupted by his coughing, having to cover his mouth. 

"Tanjiro, take it easy, your still sick." Kie reminded her son, truly  concerned, she lost  her husband she couldn't lose a son as well. 

"Its okay  Kaa-san. I'll be fine, I am the older brother, it is my duty to wa-" He was interrupted by another series of coughs, having  to use a towel to cover his mouth, when he takes it out, there was a bit of blood.