Balance (13)

For todays  chapter and next chapter I will be introducing the twins breaths! Mainly because I'm hyped to use them. And it was by far my favorite breath I created, for me at least, I'll leave you guys to decide which is your favorite breath so far.

Kokushibo: Okay enough, It is time to reveal the strength of my students

Uzui: Will it be flamboyant?

Author: Only one way to find out

Kokushibo: Are you doubting them?

Author: I wrote and created them!

Muichiro: why am I here again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two twins of the Oni resistance run through a forest, running towards an abandoned town and is now inhabited by demons. What their true power is remains a mystery for now, but has mystery's ever stopped these two chaotic twins? Absolutely not, and yes, Chaotic. 

As the twins Kota and Aiko were running through the forest they were throwing small fire crackers at one another, it is what they do to make up for the lack of snowballs. They  use fire crackers... 

Yes... they abused their regenerative abilities and large fire works on occasion. But this would be most common if there are festivals. 

Ehem, anyway back to their objectives.

They stopped running when they  saw the village, the bright half moon shining down onto the abandoned village. The town was very near a mine shaft, it was said that  miners would disappear in the mineshaft. The other reasons why such a town was abandoned was left a mystery. They walk through the village, searching for the supposed demon that was in the village. 

As they walked through the center they heard something inside one of the homes, and just then they became alerted. 

"Did you hear that?" Kota questioned 

Aiko nodded and the twins placed their hands onto the blades on their back. They drew out their blades, the two twins wielded dual Oriental sabers. 

As soon as they  drew out their dual blades their prediction was right, there would be more than one demon residing in this village. Aiko felt something trying  to emerge from he ground while somewhere on the roof a demon was going  to pounce at them. 

Kota and Aiko nodded at one another, and right on cue a demon emerged from the ground towards Kota and a demon from a roof jumped towards Aiko. 

The two swiftly swapped sides to attack both demons. 

"Breath  of yin, First Form: Dark Koi fish"  Kota makes a series of upward slash that takes the form of a dark glowing Koi fish, using the upward slashes he kills the demon who  jumped at them from the roof. 

"Breath of yang, First Form: Bright Koi fish"  Aiko makes a series downward slash that takes the form of a bright glowing Koi fish and he decapitates the demon who emerged from the ground. 

As the demons turn to ashes, they hear more growling, they looked to their sides, both left and right, there was a demon at both sides. "This is our territory..." The one at the left said

"Leave!!" The demon at the right  yelled, unfortunately, they were dealing with the wrong  demons. 

Akio and Kota looked at one another and alternated sides, Kota went to the right and Akio went to the left. 

"Breath of yang, Second Form: White Heaven" The User twists their body creating a Horizontal circular attack that takes the form of several bright glowing Jian swords.