Tokyo (7)

Greetings my fellow readers! Just a short message from your author here!

Now because I want to ensure that this fanfiction has good fight scenes! So I apologize if  these first early fight scenes were disappointing. I'll try to make them better later on, I'm more excited for the time I need to write Akaza though. 

Sanemi: OKAY NOW SHUT UP YOU LITTLE- 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound  of the bushes rustling and twigs being snapped was loud, while a demon was on the  run. The demon was currently trying to escape someone, but  it would prove futile later on.

'Dammit! How could this be?! I was so close to joining the twelve demon moons! How can some other lowlife demons defeat me!' was his thought as he hid behind a tree. 

He took a peek out of his hiding spot only to be met with a woman who spun her naginata and before he even knew it his head was separated from his body. 

Kiyoko chuckled to herself before spinning her naginata in the air and placing  back on her back. And Tanjiro had just arrived, when he saw the body turning to ash he became depressed. 

"Aww man.... You stole my kill." Tanjiro  mumbled only causing Kiyoko to giggle, these two would occasionally have their competitions with one another during missions.  

"Aww, cheer up Tanjiro-kun!" Kiyoko joked but still somewhat laughing. 

They  saw the sun beginning to rise and the cou-   duo... Nodded to one another before leaving the area. 

---

Back at the mansion of Kokushibo. 

"Akira, Emiyo..." Kokushibo called out, the two looked at their sensei with concern "That man... He is within Tokyo... And is near our allies. Please go there and ensure  they are okay and stay with them for the time being, until they are safe and that man, leaves. Do not engage that man unless absolute necessary." 

"Hai Kokushibo-sensei!" They both said in union and they vanished. 

---

 Nezuko arrived at Tokyo at night  and to say she is shocked by how much the capital had developed was one hell of an understatement. 

It was a festival, lots of people were roaming around, the city was bright, too bright for Nezuko actually. She was beginning to feel dizzy,  

'How do people deal with these lights.' She told herself while rubbing  her head. 'I got to find somewhere dark... These lights are killing me!' 

She was walking aimlessly and accidentally bumps into a man who wore a fedora and was carrying  his daughter by accident. 

"Oh.. Sorry mister!" she said while bowing 

"Oh. Its no problem, are you okay? You don't seem too well." The man asked, Nezuko saw into his  eyes, they were red, but something about this man was wrong, he didn't feel human

"Daddy?" his daughter called out "who's this pretty lady?" 

Nezuko blushed a bit at the comment "Ah, I'm sorry to bother you, please enjoy your time..." Nezuko said dizzily while walking  away but she kept swaying over due to her dizziness. 

---

Meanwhile a man who saw the entire scene, he knew who this was "No... This can't be good!" He whispered to himself