The meeting (14)

AN: Sorry for posing a late chapter, if you read the experimental fanfiction please vote if you want it to be an official fanfiction. 

Kokushibo: Anyway, Begin the chapter, I have  a meeting to attend to.

Author: Don't forget I am-

Kokushibo: Breath of the moon-

Author: WERE STARTING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ubuyashiki-sama, how can we trust him? I mean from what we can tell, this Kokushibo is Upper moon 1, the strongest demon moon and holds the closest relation with Muzan."  Sanemi questioned, he was rereading  the letter Kokushibo had given them. 

"It's a gamble Shinazugawa-kun, besides if he really is the sensei of Tanjiro, the brother of Nezuko who protected our slayers as well as others then I have no doubt we can trust them." Kagaya replied  "We will give him our message tomorrow night, for now please rest." 

---

Kokushibo was kneeling down, he had seen through the eyes of his owl that his message had gone through, this was a massive risk as it could endanger his students and there was one more threat he needed to worry about, it wasn't Muzan he was concerned off...

It was someone else. 

He wasn't worried about  this person killing him, it was the safety of his students that he was concerned about. He saw them as his children, and he wanted to look out for them as if he were their father, he had hoped they would see him as their father.

But he doesn't know that the day he found them, the day he began honing their skills was the very day they saw him as a father.

"Sensei" Akira caught his attention "Are you  sure this is a wise decision? we have remained in the dark for years but now with the slayers knowing of our existence and yours, won't it slow us down?" 

"You may be right their, Akira-kun..." Kokushibo responded "But we cannot take on that man on our own, we would need their help, and Nezuko had met that man, I believe she and her brother, Tanjiro will be the key to ending this nightmare, once and for all." 

"Hai sensei, I'm just  worried, what if HE returns..." 

Kokushibo then gave Akira a look and said "Do not worry, Akira-kun, if he does then I will personally deal with him." 

Akira nodded and vanished, as soon as he vanished Kokushibo released a sigh. Will he really be able to deal with him? He didn't want to give his students false hope, and yet now he is thinking whether he did or he didn't.

---

Tanjiro in another room was meditating, trying to control his katana yet again, having it grow longer and grow it's second blade was no easy task. 

"You don't need to do it alone you know?" A voice called out

Tanjiro looked at the door way ad saw Kiyoko, his lover. He smiles at the sight of her, happy she is always there for him. 

She sat down next to Tanjiro and kissed him on the cheek "So, how was the short reunion with your sister?" 

"Well... It was nice seeing her again, I was just glad I was able to reach her in time before..." Tanjiro began to trail off but  Kiyoko placed her hand on Tanjiro's 

"What matters is that you were there for her." Kiyoko reminded her boyfriend about it. 

"I know, by the way, we will be meeting Ubuyashiki soon along with the Hashiras."