Mugen train (16)

AN: Hello my fellow readers! I'd like to apologize for posting late! I was figuring out how the hell I should write this god damn chapter. But nonetheless, I will try to post more often but no guarantee due to my busy schedule. 

AN: Well I th-

Kyojuro: UMAI!!

AN: Dammit Kyojuro! I'm tryi-

Kyojuro: UMAI!!!!

AN: KEEP IT DOWN DAMMIT I'M TR-

Kyojuro: UMAI!!!!!!!!

AN: *sigh* Maybe we should just get on with it...

Kyojuro: Why not eat this bento? It will help you!!!

AN: Oh really? *nom*

AN and Kyojuro: UMAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family: *Visible disappointment* 

AN and Kyojuro: UMAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nezuko was currently inside a train and was keeping both Inoskue and Zenitsu on a tight leash, not literally  but she is tempted to. Those two have no shame and are really loud, constantly arguing, how they  even became slayers was beyond her. But  she can sense that the two have true strength, the question is how strong?

But that would be answered later on. As Nezuko walked through the train she began to feel something off. It was difficult to describe but the train it didn't feel right, but anyway she shrugged it off and she needed to Rengoku Kyojuro. 

Luckily she just needed to follow the sound of "UMAI!" 

She sees him, the sight of a man constantly screaming: "UMAI!" Along with flowing hair as well as some flowing effects coming off of him. 

"UMAI!!" Rengoku screams before eating another piece of meat from his bento. Nezuko stares in disbelief and sees the amount of bento boxes that he bought. 'Is he really going to be able to finish that?' she questioned internally

(AN: MAN VS FOOD!!!! UMAI!!) 

"Ah! Nezuko! Tsukago of Muichiro! Nice to see you here!!!" Kyojuro exclaimed while tapping the empty  seat next to him. 

Nezuko nodded and sat down next to him "Nice to meet you Rengoku-san. We were provided the mission details" 

"INDEED! We shall protect everyone here! I have faith in you all! And do not worry about dying!! I shall protect you for it is my duty to protect those who are younger than me!!" Kyojuro exclaimed, like the true older brother he is. 

Nezuko looks in awe at Rengoku 'He is like Tanjiro when he said he would protect us after father passed away...' 

(AN: *sniff* I want an older brother like him... Umai *sniff*)

Zenitsu and Inoskue's eyes sparkle at the man, Inoskue because he can see how strong this man is and he definetley respects him. But he was behaving because Nezuko was there, we all remember what Nezuko did to control him. 

Zenitsu on the other hand was admiring the man, because well who wouldn't respect Rengoku? Not just that, he was glad he would be protected, the dude still had a massive fear of entering these missions even with Nezuko who nearly killed a lowermoon. 

---

Tanjiro was in the forest, awaiting  the arrival of the train so he can jump on it, Akira right next to him with his arms crossed.