Calm down (8)

AN: Warning, short chapter 

"PLEASE! MARRY ME!!! I DONT KNOW WHEN I'M GOING TO DIE!!!!!"  The man with blonde hair exclaimed. 

Nezuko felt so ashamed that this guy was a demon slayer and the fact that he was harassing women, it was pissing  her off. Her thoughts were interrupted by a small sparrow, it lands on her  hand and it began to chirp. 

Nezuko knew what it was saying since she and her family learned bird language, so while the bird kept chirping she was nodding. 

"Alright, don't worry I'll handle him." Nezuko said with pride and the sparrows eyes began to sparkle. 

You see, Muichiro trained Nezuko for types of situations like these, mainly because he wanted Nezuko to be safe and nobody to steal Nezuko away from him. Yeah he was kind of paranoid with things like these. 

Back with the man. 

Nezuko grabs him by the back of his collar, the man was confused till he looked back up to see a horrifying glare from Nezuko.  

"What do you think your doing, from bothering the poor birds and harassing woman, what kind of man do you think you are?" Nezuko said in a low tone. but sadly, for a man like him he saw something else. 

The man thought he was seeing an angel and immediately grabbed onto her uniform. "KYAAA! YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL! PEASE MARRY ME!!!" 

---

Meanwhile with Muichiro, he was at his estate when  he suddenly had a horrible feeling, soon his face turned into a cold, emotionless look. 

"I have a feeling, someone is trying to take Nezuko-chan away from me..." He said all too emotionlessly and his crow who was nearby  grew horrified. "I don't care who you are, I will find you and get  rid of you forever." 

---

Back with our Kamado Nezuko 

"PEASE MARRY ME! I DON'T KNOW WHEN  I'M GOING TO DIE!!!! MY NAME IS AGATSUMA ZENITSU!!" The yellow haired dude now named Zenitsu  kept yelling. 

Nezuko grew irritated and lost her patience she immediately kicked Zenitsu straight at the face. 

"Thank you miss!" The lady thanked and immediately left while she could especially since Nezuko mouthed to her to leave. 

Zenitsu then woke up, he took a closer look at Nezuko "KYAAA YOUR EVEN A DEMON SLAYER!! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" 

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Nezuko lost her patience "YOU DON'T HARASS WOMEN LIKE THAT! YOU PIECE OF  SHIT!" 

Zenitsu's mouth began to gape like a fish "H-HOW CAN A WOMAN LIKE YOU SAY THAT?! BESIDES WERE EQUALS! I SAW YOU AT THE FINAL SELECTION!!!" 

Nezuko now remembered this man at the  final selection,  but she decided to pull rank, usually she wouldn't do this especially since she hasn't met any other slayers. 

"Wrong..." Nezuko began as she showed the back of her right hand and tightened it to a fist "I am your superior... Show me my rank."  her hand soon had the kanji that read "tsuchinoto"

(AN: Okay, tbh, I do not know what rank a Tsukago starts off at, but according to the anime, Kanao was a tsuchinoto and I think she started off there for being a tsukago and her strength.)

Zenitsu's eyes widened, because he was a Mizunoto, the lowest rank possible. "I am Kamado Nezuko, the Tsukago of Tokito Muichiro, the mist hashira" She said with pride and Zenitsu's jaw had dropped to the floor, literally. "I am your superior, treat me with respect and STOP HARASSING WOMEN YOU PILE OF SHIT!"