The house (9)

Nezuko and Zenitsu reach the location of their mission, it was a massive home. 

"I can feel the aura of demons in there." Nezuko stated out 

"I can't feel anything, but I do hear something inside." Zenitsu said "it sounds like  drums?" 

The sound of the drums could be heard, echoing through the open window, through the halls. It echoes and echoes until, right on cue. A dead body comes flying out of the window and splatters on the ground. 

Nezuko and Zenitsu's eyes widen when they saw it and the yellow haired man began to scream even more. Nezuko had rushed towards the man and checked his pulse, sadly the man was long gone by now. 

She grits her teeth in anger, and rushes inside  the  hose "Come on Nezuko! Move it!" She called out and Zenitsu didn't want to go as he kept shaking 

"I DON'T WANT TO, I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" Zenitsu yelled

"Fine! Stay out here!" Nezuko said angrily and ran into the house. 

She began roaming around the house, the sound of drums constantly echoes, she opened a door and entered the room it seems normal until she heard the drum. The door behind her closes and her eyes widened, she opens the same door again but it led them to somewhere  else. It was as if the room had changed. 

Then she recalled what Muichiro had told her 

'There are different kinds of blood demon arts, if a demon were to be found indoors, there is a good chance they have a blood demon art that can manipulate the entire house or building whilst using a musical instrument. But not all demons who use musical instruments manipulate structures.' 

'So... this is a blood demon art, I need to find the user of this mad  house.' She thought to herself before running through another door and into another  hallway. She ran through the  hallway before opening  another door, however when she opened she deadpanned

It back to where she started.... "FUCK!" 

---

With Zenitsu 

He was sitting  down while hugging his knees "FUCK!"

was all he heard but somehow that triggered something in his mind. 

"KYAAAAA!! I SENT A CUTE GIRL INTO A SCARY HAUNTED HOUSE ALONE!!!!" Zenitsu yelled "HOLD ON NEZUKO-CHAAN!!!!!" as he ran straight into the house. 

Forgetting the door was open he somehow ran through it and broke the door without noticing while leaving a smoke trail behind.

Meanwhile, three demons in the house heard Zenitsu "what the hell was that sound?" was the question that ran through their minds while Nezuko who was still exploring the  house already knew this sound and face palmed. 

'well at least he went in, unfortunately for the wrong reasons...' was her only thought 'How does Tanjiro have the patience to deal with things like these?' 

---

While Nezuko was exploring the house, she heard a maniacal laughter and the sound of someone rushing through. She thought her eyes were deceiving her when she saw a man with a boar ask run through the hallway in front of her. 

"What a crazy day..." was all she told herself while rubbing her forehead. She walks into a room and opens the door to reveal a kid with an injured leg, a drum and his little sister.

"Wh-who are you?" The little boy asked 

"Don't worry I am a friend, here let me help you." Nezuko says as she begins to rub some sort of medical cream on his leg. "How did you end up here?"