Train station (15)

Kokushibo was kneeling down at his usual spot, meditating, until his eyes shot open. Akira who was nearby was called by his Sensei. He approaches his sensei a bit concerned why his sensei had called him. 

"Kokushibo-sensei, why have I been summoned." Akira asked 

"Akira, there has been some reports near the rails of train tracks, demon reports. According to the locals the demon was emerging from the ground for whoever even goes near its territory. You and Tanjiro will go and investigate it and kill the demon residing in it." Kokushibo debriefed him on his mission

"Hai sensei" Akira nodded as he vanished. Leaving to retrieve Tanjiro who stayed in Muichiro's estate for the time being. 

---

At night

Muichiro's estate. 

Tanjiro had arrived at Muichiro's estate as he wanted to catch up with Nezuko. 

"There is a spare room for you to stay in." Muichiro said as he yawned 

Tanjiro nodded as he watched Muichiro enter his own room for him to sleep. He really was like a child at times, who could blame him? he was still so young yet he already became a Hashira, isn't that impressive? 

"Nezuko. You should rest soon." Tanjiro said to his sister 

"Tanjiro... I'm no longer little! I can take care of myself!" Nezuko groaned "I'm going to sleep. My rib still hurts from that encounter with the lower moon." She enters Muichiro's room while Tanjiro was smiling. 

However, after she entered Tanjiro eyes went wide as he was hit with a sudden realization 'Wait... Isn't that Muichiro's room? If so...' "EH?!?!" Tanjiro yelled as he opened the door to see Nezuko with a derpy face as she was tucking both her and Muichiro in. 

'DON'T TELL ME! NEZUKO HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?!' Tanjiro kept yelling in his mind "Hey, Nezuko, you didn't tell me you were dating the mist hashira...." 

Nezuko's  face immediately turned into different shades of red "T-T-TANJIRO! It's not what it looks like!! I SWEAR!!!" 

Muichiro who was woken up  by the noise sat up "eh? What's happening?"

"YOU!! You didn't tell me you were going to date my sister!!" 

Muichiro turned into different shades of red and looking very similar to Nezuko's face. 

"T-Tanjiro!" Nezuko exclaimed "We aren't dating! It's not what it looks like! We just sleep together!!" However, that sentence made it even worse as Muichiro felt as if he was on the verge of fainting. 

"Uh huh... You two sleeping  together..." Tanjiro said with his arms crossed 

"TANJIRO!!" Nezuko yelled very pissed off 

Luckily they were saved when Akira came in, well not really saved because...

"Tanjiro, we got a mission, we need to depart now." Akira said but stopped to look at Nezuko and Muichiro on the same bed "Oh my, I didn't know your sister was already dating, she even bagged the mist Hashira. I'll be damned Tanjiro." 

Tanjiro who nodded in agreement while Nezuko suddenly appeared in front of Akira and kicked him at the face and he fell onto the ground, clutching his head. 

"MY GOD! IT'S LIKE THE TIME KOKUSHIBO-SENSEI CRUSHED OUR HEADS WHEN OUR  TRAINING BEGAN!!" Akira exclaimed while being in extreme pain. 

Tanjiro bega shivering in fear when he saw Nezuko slowly turning her head to Tanjiro in a rather menacing manner.