Shu x reader

In this story, you are Shu's old friend from school time.

(y/n) was sitting in a car. She was heading to raging bulls to meet his friend Shu. She has a crush on him since 3 years. But she never told anyone about this.

After 10 minutes, she arrived at raging bulls. There at the entrance,she met fubuki.

Fubuki- Hey (y/n), how are you?

(y/n)- I m fine. How about you?

Fubuki- I m fine too. Let's go inside, Shu's waiting for you since morning.

(y/n)- Okayy!

They both went inside. Then (y/n)'s eyes fell on Shu. He was standing there just 5 hands away.

Shu- (y/n)!

(y/n)- Shuuu!!

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Shu blushed. Everyone, including Fubuki are seeing them. Some girls are looking angry. (In air, there was a smell of something burning!😁)

Shu- H.. Hey (y/n), everyone's eyes are on us only.

Then (y/n) realised that she's hugging Shu. She pulled back with blush on her cheeks.

(y/n)- So, long time no see. I missed you soo much.

Shu- I missed you too. You must be tired,, first go to your room then we'll have lunch.

(y/n)- Yes, i m really hungry.

Shu- I have some work. Fubuki, show her the room.

Fubuki- Okay. *to (y/n)* Come this way.

(y/n) reached her room.

Fubuki- If you want something, then you can tell me. I'll come back after 15 minutes to take you to cafeteria. Okay?

(y/n)- Okay. Thank you so much Fubuki!

She put her bag on the bed and went near the mirror to set her hair.

(y/n) *thinking*- Shu got more handsome in 3 years!! *she smiled and blushed*

Then someone knocked on the door. (y/n) opened the door and the boy with crimson eyes was standing there.

Shu- Hii. Before lunch, let's talk for sometime.

(y/n)- Ok.

Shu walked inside.

They both walked to the balcony. They talked about some stuffs from japan and about their old days.

Shu- *with blush* Um (y/n), if you don't mind, I.. I want to tell you something.

(y/n)- Yes Shu, tell me.

Shu*thinking*- I have to do it! C'mon Shu, you can do it!

Shu-*with blush* (y/n), I... I... I...

(y/n)- *with blush* I.. I what?

Shu- I.. I LOVE YOU!

(y/n) was shocked. Her face was red like strawberry.

Shu- I love you since we were in japan. You are the most beautiful girl I've seen. You are beautiful from both your face and personality. So, W.. Will you be m.. my girl.. girlfriend? And if you don't love me, it's alright!

(y/n) came closer to him and kissed on his lips. Shu was surprised.

(y/n)- *blushing* I love you too Shu. I also love you since we were in japan.

Shu- Really?

(y/n)- y..yes! And YES, I'll be your girlfriend.

Then they both kissed again (on same place😆) while blushing.
Then they heard a voice saying- Aww, so cute!

They broke the kiss. It was Fubuki standing there and smiling. They both blushed madly.

Shu- Fubuki, exactly since when you are here?

Fubuki- I was here since Shu was said 'I.. I.. I'

(y/n) and shu looked at each other while blushing madly.

Fubuki- So, if everything is done, can we go to the cafeteria?

(y/n)- Okay let's go. But Fubuki don't tell any.. *She got interrupted by Shu*

Shu- If you want to tell anyone about this, then you can tell. Let everyone know about my girlfriend.

Fubuki- Really? Then I will tell it to everyone at raging bulls. Especially GIRLS😁

Then fubuki went away.

Shu- *holding her hand* So (y/n),let's go for lunch.

(y/n)- Okay, let's go.

(y/n)*thinking*- This is the BESTEST day of my life!!!

Thanks for reading this stupid chapter..!