Ukyo x reader

Requested by  AkaSenpai-Shu-Free

This is the time after Valt became the world champion after defeating Red Eye/ Shu Kurenai. Wakiya organised a celebration party for his victory at his Japan house, in which he has invited their all old friends.

1 day before the party-

(y/n): Really? A party?

Rantaro: Yes, and our all old friends are coming

(y/n): All old friends? Means UKYO too!

Rantaro: Of course, he is also our friend

(y/n): O-Oh yes yes

Rantaro: Start packing your things now, we have to leave tomorrow

(y/n): Sure

*Rantaro leaves*

Meanwhile, (y/n) is lost in her own thoughts in her room..

(y/n): Finally I'll meet him after long time. I still remember the day when I first met him..

..Flashback..

(y/n) came for picnic with her family in a park near the forest. While she was playing, she saw a beautiful butterfly sitting on a flower. She tried to catch it but it flew away. Little (y/n) was running behind it to catch it but when she was about to catch it, it blew high.

(y/n): Oh, it's gone. I should go back now.. Wait, where am I?

She got lost in the forest.

(y/n): Where are everywhere? *shouting* MOM! DAD!

(y/n): *starts crying*

Suddenly, someone from behind whispered in her ear 'Why are you crying?' (y/n) looked behind but saw no one. She got scared.

(y/n): Is there a GHOST? No, I'm afraid of ghosts *crying more*

Then a boy of same age as hers with blue hair came in front of her, puts his hands on her shoulders and said 'Please stop crying, I'm a human.' She looked up with teary eyes and found a boy. 'I am Ukyo, and you?' The boy said.

(y/n): I'm (y/n),and I got lost in the forest.

Ukyo: Oh don't worry, I'll take you out

(y/n): *tears disappeared* Really?

Ukyo: Yes, come with me *holds her hand*

Then he took her out of the forest and (y/n) saw her family sitting there.

(y/n): Thank you so much Ukyo

But when (y/n) looked at his direction, Ukyo was not there...

But after some years, she met him again with the help of Valt and his friends (as she was also in Valt's team in Japan).

..Flashback end..

(y/n): I know I love him but I never told anyone about this. But this time, I'll propose him!

Next day in Japan-

Valt: We Are Back!! *and he fell down from aeroplane stairs in excitement😅*

(y/n): Oh Valt, are you okay?

Valt: Yes, I'm okay *rubbing his hand*

Ranraro: Don't break your bones before the party..

(y/n): Let's go to the party now!

At Wakiya's house-

His whole house is decorated with beybread-balloons and there is a big cake with CONGRATULATIONS VALT written on it. Their all old friends are there. Valt cut the cake and take the biggest slice.. After that, everyone are talking to each other but (y/n) is finding only one guy.. Ukyo.

(y/n): Where is Ukyo?

Someone came from behind and put a hand on her shoulder.

Ukyo: I'm here

(y/n) got scared.

(y/n): Oh Ukyo, you scared me..

Ukyo: Sorry. By the way, how are you?

(y/n): I'm totally fine. I was just missing you there *she mumbled at the last sentence*

Ukyo: I've seen your beybattles on TV. You really got strong now!

(y/n): Oh thanks

Ukyo: Hey (y/n), I want to take you somewhere after the party..

(y/n): *blushed* Huh? O-Okay Ukyo

After the party-

Valt's stomach is looking like a football. He ate too much..

Ukyo: Let's go now

(y/n): okay

He take (y/n) near the beach which is looking very beautiful at night. He both sit there.

(y/n): Wow! So beautiful!!

Ukyo: But you are more beautiful!

(y/n): *blushed*

(y/n) is thinking that it's the right time to confess her love.

(y/n): U-Ukyo, I w-want to tell you s-something

Ukyo: Huh? Oh I want to tell you something too. First you tell

(y/n): *blushing* O-Okay. So I-I w-want to s-say t-that........ Ohhh, first you tell Ukyo

Ukyo: Are you okay? Your whole face is red *puts hand on her forehead*

(y/n): *blushed* Y-Yes I'm okay, first you tell

Ukyo: Okay..

Ukyo then came closer to (y/n) at which she blushed, as their faces are too close.

(y/n): *blushing* U-Uk.....

Their lips met... Ukyo Is Kissing Her. It seems like a dream for (y/n). She got so surprised that she is not even kissing back. Then they parted and Ukyo saw a blushing (y/n). He is blushing too.

Ukyo: *blushing* I LOVE YOU (y/n)!!!

(y/n) is still surprised.

Ukyo: I-If you don't love me, then it's okay.

He was about to stand but (y/n) came back to reality, pulled him closer to her by his neck and kissed him. Ukyo is shocked but he kissed back.

(y/n): I LOVE YOU TOO! I wanted to say that only, but I was hesitating..

Ukyo: *blushing* Really? You loves me?

(y/n): *blushing* Yes!

Then Ukyo kissed her again in happiness. (y/n) is kissing back. This time they are kissing passionately.

Ukyo: *whispered in her ear* We are couple now, and I'm sure you know that couples do at night~

(y/n): *blushing like a tomato*

Meanwhile, they don't know that Rantaro was spying at them from behind!

Rantaro: I have taken the pictures, now I will show it to everyone tomorrow *smirked*