Lui x half-neko reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555

(y/n) is one the best bladers in the world. But she's hiding 2 secrets from the world- First is she has a crush on one and only Lui Shirosagi and the second and biggest secret is She's a Half-Neko!! She is having cat ears and cat tail but they are magical! They did not appear till she gets wet. And after appearing, it reminds for half an hour. So that's why she's very careful to not to get wet in front of anyone.

At training centre, (y/n), Silas, Rantaro, Valt and Lui were training. Silas and (y/n) were battling and Silas won by burst finish. Others are watching them.

(y/n)- I lost again! But that was fun.

Silas- No one defeat me!

(y/n)- So, I'm going now.. *about to leave*

Silas- Hey (y/n), are you free tonight? Will you go for dinner with me?

Lui- *shocked*

(y/n)- Huh? Oh sorry Silas, I'm busy today. Next time.. *leaves*

(y/n) went to her room.

(y/n)- I'm so tired. I think I should take a shower

Meanwhile..

Silas- She's so beautiful~

Lui death glared him but no one noticed it.

Valt- Silas, battle me!

Rantaro- Next me!

Silas- Okay okay let's battle.

Lui- *sitting on chair* *thinking* I think I should propose her. Or someone else, maybe Silas will propose her before me! I'll do it today only..

Valt- So guys, anyone wants to go to Hikaru and Hyuga's restaurant with me?

Rantaro- Yes I'll go

Silas- Me too

Valt- And you Lui?

Lui- *closed eyes* I'll not go.

Valt- Okay your choice. *leaves with Silas and Rantaro*

Lui- *sees them leaving with one eye open* Alright, this is the right time. *went towards (y/n)'s room*

(y/n) was done with taking shower. She came out of the bathroom in a towel and was about to go to take her clothes but.. Lui entered the room without knocking and saw (y/n) in a towel.

Lui- *blushed*

Out of shock, (y/n)'s towel fell down and she's is full NAKED in front of Lui.

(y/n)- LUIII!!

Lui- *blushung hard* I'm sorry *seeing the wall* But, Hey wait.. *staring her* Cat ears? Cat tail? YOU'RE A HALF-NEKO?

(y/n)- O.. Oh no, he saw my neko form..

Lui- *come close to her*

(y/n)- *blushed*

Lui- *touches her ears and tail* Are they real?

(y/n)- *seeing sideways* Y..Yes. I'm a half-neko

Lui- What? Really?

(y/n)- *nodded*

Lui- Wow, that increased my love for you!

(y/n)- *confused* Huh?

Lui pulled her closer and kissed her on lips! (y/n) is very shocked. Then they parted due to oxygen.

Lui- I LOVE YOU (y/n), I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

(y/n)- *blushed* You love me? Even if I'm half-neko?

Lui- Yes, of course

(y/n)- *super happy* *kissed him once again* I LOVE YOU TOO LUI!!

Lui- *staring her up and down* You are soo beautiful~

(y/n)- *realised she's naked* *cover herself with hands* S.. Shut up, go outside

Lui- *removes her hands* Why and don't cover yourself babygirl~ *come more close to her and pinned her to wall*

(y/n)- *blushing hard*

Lui- *touches her breast* *kissing her neck*

(y/n)- Ah Lui..~

Lui- Just for you, I didn't went with others to the restaurant

(y/n)- So what?

Lui- I'm hungry..

(y/n)- What you want to eat?

Lui- *whispers in her ear in a seducing voice* You~ *picked her up and went to bed* And.... ~

Think yourself pervy readers! 😁

Meanwhile..

Others are back. Silas is coming towards (y/n)'s room. He entered without knocking and saw both of them and IMMEDIATELY LEAVE. Both Lui and (y/n) didn't noticed him..

Silas- I think I saw something which I shouldn't had to watch..