King Demon Valt x devil reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555

People of the human world believes that they are the only creature in this world who can think, feel, etc. But they are wrong! There are DEMONS also living in this world. The demons kills and eat humans, which gives energy to their king!

The demons lives in the devil world. The king of the demons is Valt. He is the most powerful demon, whose ancestors created the demon world. But he is not married yet..

One random day, Demon king Valt with his demon courtiers:

Courtier 1: So Demon king, when are you getting married?

Valt: I still haven't find any perfect wife for myself

Courtier 2: Hope you will find her soon

Valt: Yes Yes but now you all go to your works. Bring those demons here you have killed the least number of humans. I'll teach them a lesson *he ordered*

Courtiers: Okay Demon king *bowed head down*

There lives a devil girl (y/n) who is only demon by name. She is a good hearted demon who don't kill humans mercilessly. But she is so beautiful. That's why other demons sometimes flirts with her. But she don't want anyone to become her mate. She thinks that no demon knows what true love is.

While the Demon king's soldiers were searching for the demons who have killed the least number of humans, they found out (y/n), who had killed only 2 humans.

Soldier 1: Come with us. We have to take you to Demon king.

(y/n): Demon king? But why?

Soldier 2: Because you have killed the least number of humans

(y/n): B-But..

They tied her with a rope and start dragging her to the demon castle. (y/n) is struggling to break the rope but it's a magical rope which no demon can break. They presented her in front of Demon king.

Soldier 2: Demon king, she had killed only 2 humans till now

Valt: Only two humans!? Leave her alone here and go *he ordered*

Soldiers: Okay *they left*

Valt came closer to her. (y/n) is shivering in fear. She is thinking that what will he do now. Maybe he will kill her! Valt lifted up her chin.

Valt: You are so beautiful~ Why you have killed only 2 humans till now?

(y/n): I-I don't like to kill humans without any reason

Valt: Wow! What a silly reason from a beautiful mouth~

(y/n): A-Are you going to k-kill me now?

Valt: That's the problem! I want to kill you but you are so beautiful that I can't kill you!

(y/n): W-What?

Valt: I have an idea. I will not kill you if you become my maid..

(y/n): Y-Your m-maid?

Valt: *eyes darkened* Are you going to say no?

(y/n): I-I Will become your maid! *bowed down*

Valt: Good. Now go and clean my room *he ordered*

(y/n): O-Okay

She went to clean his room. (y/n) is not happy at all but she has to remain here as his maid or he will kill her.

After she cleaned his room, she went to the Demon king.

(y/n): I cleaned your room. What I have to do next?

Valt: Take some rest now

(y/n): Okay *left*

In her room:

(y/n): *thinking* He ordered me to take rest? I thought that he is a cruel demon but he is not that but he is not that bad..

Like that, she does work in the castle as his maid everyday. Demon king Valt is always polite towards her. His courtiers are also shocked by seeing his behaviour.

One day, Demon king went to (y/n)'s room to tell her something important. Valt knocked at the door. (y/n) opened the door and was shocked to see Demon king. He came inside and closed the door.

Valt: I have to tell you something important

(y/n): W-What important?

Valt came closer to her, put his hands on her waist and kisses her! (y/n) is blushing hard but didn't kissed back as she is too shocked. Valt parted after a minute and saw her red face.

Valt: I love you (y/n)

(y/n): What? You love ME?

Valt: Yes I love you. I fell for you since the moment I saw you! It feels like my heart started to beat.. I love you so much (y/n)! I love you so much!

(y/n): *looks aside while blushing* But...

Valt: But what?

(y/n): I don't want anyone to become my mate as no demon knows what true love is *she mumbled*

Valt: But I truly loves you!

(y/n): How can I believe? *mumbled*

Valt: Okay! Then see, I can kill myself for YOU!

(y/n): K-Kill?

Valt: Yes, only I can kill myself! Now I will prove my love!

A dagger appeared in his hand by his magic. He was about to slice his neck.... But (y/n) stopped him! She snatched the dagger from his hand, threw it away and hugged him tightly while crying.

(y/n): Oh Demon king, don't kill yourself.. I love you too! You really truly loves me!

Valt: *hugged her back* See I told you that I truly love you. Now will you marry me?

(y/n): Yes! I will marry you! But I will not kill any human, okay?

Valt: *pats her head* Okay okay

(y/n): *smiled* Thankyou!

After some days, they got married. (y/n) became the Demon queen. They both are so happy..

In their room after their wedding:

Valt: *picked her up in bridal style* Are you ready for our night my queen?~

(y/n): *blushing hard*

Sorry dear readers for updating soo late.... 😣 And also sorry if it's a short chapter....