Father Fubuki x child reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555

Fubuki is one of the best student of Shu Kurenai along with Lain Valhalla. He trains with him in New York in the team Raging Bulls. But though his home is in Japan, he sometimes comes back to his home.

In New York..

Shu: Fubuki, You are improving. I'm proud of you

Fubuki: Thanks Shu

Shu: I think you should go back to Japan for some days.

Fubuki: But Shu-

Shu: Rest is also important

Fubuki: Okay Shu, but it goes for you too. You are also going to Japan with me

Shu: *giggles a little* Okay. Let's start the packing now. We will leave tomorrow.

Fubuki: Sure

Next day, they reached Japan. Both of them went to their homes.

At night, Fubuki ordered a pizza for himself. The weather was a little stormy outside. The delivery man ring the bell and gave him the pizza.

Fubuki: It's looking awesome! I can't wait now...

He hold a slice and was about to eat it, suddenly... He heard a baby-cry outside.

Fubuki: Huh? A baby-cry?

The sound of crying is not stopping. Fubuki thought that something is wrong. He put down the pizza slice in the box and thought he should go out to check.

Fubuki: Sorry pizza, I'm coming in just few minutes..

He opened the main-door, looked down and was shocked to see...... An infant in a basket crying!

Fubuki: WHAT? Whose child is this?

He looked around and found no one.

Fubuki: Someone abandoned this child in this stormy weather! People are so cruel!

The baby continued to cry. Fubuki picked the child and went inside.

Fubuki: So you are a girl.. Don't cry, don't cry

The girl stopped crying.

Fubuki: Good girl!

He went to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. The girl then slept.

Fubuki: What should I do now? She is only 4-5 months old, I can't leave her.

Suddenly the girl started crying again. Fubuki quickly went to her and is finding out the reason of her crying.

Fubuki: Hey Hey why are you crying? Wait, are you hungry? Okay I'm bringing milk for you. But milk-bottle for her.. Um.... Oh yes

He went to store room, opened a box and found a bottle.

Fubuki: This was my bottle when I was a cute little child.

He rushed to the kitchen, washed the bottle and after some time, he went to her with milk for her in the bottle. He is feeding her like an expert. The girl was so happy while drinking it.

After she completed the milk..

Fubuki: You are really so cute girl. Wait, I should give her a name.. *thinking* (y/n)! How's this name?

(y/n): *happily* hdjkzky

Fubuki: *giggles* So you like it..

(y/n) then slept in his lap.

Fubuki: Oh you slept

He made her laid comfortably on the bed.

Fubuki: I think I am forgetting something... Oh... Pizza dear I'm coming!!

He went to eat his pizza.

Fubuki: Sorry I made you wait so long

Next day, Fubuki is talking to Shu on call.

Fubuki: I can't leave her in a random orphanage, she is so small and cute. What if they don't take care of her properly?

Shu: But can you take care of her?

Fubuki: *looks (y/n) then smiled* Yes. I promise I will take care of her

Shu: *smiled* Okay then. All the best Father Fubuki~

Fubuki: H-Hey *blushed*

Shu: I know you will become a good father for her

Fubuki: Yeah...

Fubuki ended the call and went to kitchen as it's her milk time. After some time..

Fubuki: Let's go for shopping! I will buy toys and clothes for you

(y/n): *happily* shkyks

Fubuki picked (y/n) up, locked the door and went to mall for shopping. They bought so many things and Fubuki alone can't pick it all. He is standing at the mall gate thinking how should he go home now. He got an idea to call a taxi. But he has no money left in his pocket so he decided to pay after reaching home.

After they reached home, Fubuki paid the driver and went inside to give her milk and make noodles for himself.

Fubuki: Did you enjoyed today?

(y/n): *tiring voice* mssksy

Fubuki: Yeah I'm know you are tired..

After some time, Fubuki laid her down on bed.

Fubuki: I'll sing a song for you!

(y/n): *excited and clapped a bit* kdkkgccj

Fubuki: *starts singing* Oh dear (y/n).. Blah, blah, blah..... (his singing is not good)

(y/n): *annoyed face*

Fubuki: *blushed* Hehe I know I am not a good singer

Fubuki then laid beside her and hugged her.

Fubuki: Let's sleep together

And (y/n) slept while hiding her face in his chest.

Fubuki: *kissed her forehead* I love you (y/n)! I promise I will become a good father for you! *smiled and slept*

Sorry dear readers if you think that I am taking time to complete your requests. Actually I'm having lot of pending requests and pending school work.. But don't worry I am trying to update daily....