King Vampire Valt x human reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555

Inside a dark castle

Bat- Valt Aoi, Our Great King, the time has come to find a queen for our vampire kingdom. According to your ancestors, the queen should be a HUMAN!

Valt- I KNOW, DON'T TEACH ME! UNDERSTOOD?

Bat- Y.. Yes, I understood! *goes away*

Valt- A queen, means my mate~ *smirks* Okay, it's time to find her. *rise his hand up, and a crystal ball appears by his magic*

Valt- *to ball* Oh, dear crystal ball, I want to find the queen for this kingdom and a mate for me. Show me some of the beautiful girls in human world. I'll choose her myself.

The ball then shows him the images of some beautiful girls in human world but our vampire king is not interested in anyone. Then, an image of a very beautiful girl appears on the ball.

Valt- *shocked* wait, wow, she's unbelievably beautiful! Her name is.. (y/n).. Decided, she'll become my mate!

Valt closes his fist and crystal ball disappears from magic.

Valt- Time to bring my queen~

Then with his magic, Valt went to human world in a park behind the bushes, and turned his vampire form into human form. He came out and bumped into a girl. They both fell on the ground and when Valt open his eyes, he saw that the girl is none other than his future queen (y/n)!

(y/n)- I.. I'm so sorry

Valt- No, I'm sorry. *stands up* Give your hand, let me help you to stand.

(y/n)- *gives her hand* *stands up* Thanks.

Valt- Your welcome, so what's your name?

(y/n)- I'm (y/n) (l/n)

Valt- *thinking* Soon you'll be (y/n) aoi~

(y/n)- And what's your name?

Valt- I'm Valt Aoi.

(y/n)- Aw, your name is cute like you.

Valt- *blushed* *thinking* She thinks I'm cute!

(y/n)- *saw his hand* Omg, Valt you are hurt.

Valt- huh? *saw his wrist which is red* Oh, maybe it's because I just fell.

(y/n)- It's all my fault, you come with me to my house. I'll give you first aid.

Valt- O.. Ok.

*While walking*

Valt- So how many people are in your house?

(y/n)- Only me. My parents lives in another country.

Valt- Oh

Valt- *thinking* so, we'll be alone there~

They reached to (y/n)'s home. Valt sat on the couch and (y/n) brought the first aid kit.

(y/n)- *holds his hand* *put spray on his wrist*

Valt- Thanks (y/n)

(y/n)- your welcome

Valt- I want to ask you something. Do you believe in Vampires?

(y/n)- Vampires? Oh c'mon they are not real.

Valt- *stepped a little closer to her*

(y/n)- *blushed*

Valt- *whispers in a little seducing voice* What if I show you a real one..