18 ━ IzuSenChi

eighteen, IzuSenChi

eighteen, IzuSenChi

THE TRAINING WAS NOT OVER AS QUICKLY AS THE MEMBERS OF TEAM ELEVEN HAD WISHED FOR IT TO BE. By the end of it, all three of them, even Sen, leaned against three tree stumps of the training ground, looking and feeling as exhausted as ever. Every bone in their body ached terribly, their skins felt burned and bruises in shades of all colors began to blossom on it. Through their system ran an endless stream of fatigue, keeping all three on them practically glued to the ground.

Izumi could barely catch her breath, her chest heaving up and down harshly as she gasped for air. Her entire body felt as though it were on fire, her limbs barely moveable. The only good thing coming from those sensations was that she was barely able to feel her knee pains because of it. It was as though they were drowning in the sea of what she was already feeling, their impact becoming minuscule. Her only coherent thought was to start a conversation with her teammates to not have to listen to her own and their constant panting anymore.

"Are you ever angry that we can't be the next InoShikaCho?" asked Izumi, panting. When she got no immediate reply, she glanced at her two teammates, curiosity gleaming in her eyes. The question had been lingered on her mind for quite some team, not leaving her alone.

Sen let out a scoff, to which a groan of pain followed from the sudden movement. "It's ridiculous, fuck the elders-"

The brunette frowned, quickly interrupting her friend. "We aren't supposed to speak about the elders like that, Sen."

"'Zumi, you're my friend, so I am telling you this: they don't deserve your respect, don't give it to them." Sen had turned to her friend, giving her a pointed look.

"Okay. They may not deserve my respect, but I won't curse them."

"You won't but I will, because they are the worst. Count yourself lucky if you haven't had any bad encounters with them."

Chihiro had followed the conversation intently, gathering his thoughts. "I agree with Sen." He spoke up shyly, glancing between his two teammates.

"You do?" Sen was surprised, dark eyes wide.