The first day

Jonah POV

"Well there is a boy at school that I like. He is really cute. He is new." I sent this to Iris. The two of us became quite close. We became friends when I went to my first Pride club meeting with Cyrus, Amber, Andi and TJ. I was quite scared.  I mean it was my very first meeting. Well we got to talking. The two of us got to speaking. We ended up having a lot in common. We exchanged numbers and we became besties.

Well she told me to tell her his name. I told her his name was Walker. She said ," Well I have some information. He is queer." Me, super excited, said," Is it true? If you are toying with me I will fucking slap you." I was really serious. I really liked him and did not want to embarrass him. I am a very shy person. Well after that I walked to Cyrus's house and went into the basement . We were having a meeting on our first day of our web show. We were going to shoot in Cyrus's basement. It was pretty exciting.

I realized something. I was so supposed to pick up Walker for our first day of shooting. I ran out of Cyrus's house. I ran passed him. Cyrus said," Why are you running?" I said," I forgot to go pick up Walker! I'll be back in 15 minutes! " I ran out of the house, got in my car and started to drive. I did not want to leave Walker out of this. Especially after I fought to be the one to pick him up. I got to his house and knocked on the door. Walker walked up to the door. I said," We need to go to the filming." He said," Ok, let's go." He went and sat in the passenger seat. He looked really cute up close. I mean he is a really cute guy.

Anyways we got there and I showed him around Cyrus's house. He seemed to really liked the design of the house. He was a artist. I looked like a bafoon next to him. I really am just a pansexual crush boy.

Walker's POV

I really liked the design of Cyrus's house. It does help that my crush was the one showing me the house. Like he looked really cute when he came to my house to pick me up. I don't know if he is queer like me. I am to scared to ask him out. I'll need to find his Instagram and stock it to see if he is queer. Anyways I came here to film a web show. I should not get distracted by the cutest guy in the class and school. I'll deal with it later.

Buffy's POV

It think it is very clear that Jonah has a crush on Walker and that Walker has a crush on Jonah. Now I need to put those together.  Jonah was very bad at revealing his crush. My duty as his one of his besties is to get him a date with Walker. Whether I fucking die doing it. I will not let him be sad and alone. I need a partner to figure this out. I need Amber. Still I have content to film. Ugh. Why did I have to be our group match maker.

Cyrus said," I think we need to film our intro today. So to whoever is ready. Go up to the camera." Amber was the first  one to go. She said," Hey, I am Amber. I am 17 turning 18. I am a lesbian. My girlfriend is the wonderful Andi Mack. I love listening to Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Conan Gray. I am the group match maker along with the lovely Buffy Driscoll. I hope you guys have a great day or night." Cyrus said," What great performance Amber. Whose next." Just then, we got a message. There was a surprise school assembly. We all had to go. It was chaos. I then realized something. Today was the day where we sleep over at school. We all had to go home and grab our stuff. When we all got there outside the school. I realized something we could do. We could hold our first live stream today. It would be a great way for us to gain viewers.

It was decided. We would hold our first live stream today. Good thing Cyrus brought his filming equipment. We were doing this and we were going to kill it.