Rehearsal

Marty's POV- Recap
Well Reed and I waited for everyone to arrive to hear about that evidence that we have collected. Reed went and had a bit of a stalker moment and Insta stalked his crush. We found that the teachers were involved in the robbery. With musical being casted things are set to be a bit bat shit crazy.

Buffy's POV
I studied all my lines for the musical as today is going to be our first day and I am totally excited. Ok, I'm not really excited about it, like I was the perfect Sharpay. I mean I'm competitive, talented, hard headed and a bit of a bitch.

Ugh, I just really hope this does not go to shit. This is basically my whole career in theater, So I can't fuck this up.

Jonah's POV

I was not even on the cast list. I was just told that I am playing Zeke. I don't think I even have a musical number in the show. I just have to be there most of production in the background.

I just stand there until I see Reed staring at someone. I am quite interested in this whole crush of his so I tiptoe to him.

I stand behind him for a solid 3 minutes until he turns around and sees me. He gets startled and whispers-shouts at me, saying," What the fuck dude. What are doing standing behind me staring at what I was staring at." I see that he is actively trying to deflect and that he is sweating . I try to hold in a giggle as I respond," Just wanted to watch you jump because you have a crush on Grayson." He says," I would argue with, but I have to go on for my lines on stage so we'll do this later."

I stand there laughing until I realize that immediately after that I have to go on stage for a basketball team scene so I run as quick as I can.

Cyrus's POV
As I sit while we sit through the performance, I see a lot of issues with it. I mean everyone is off pitch and is absolutely not hitting any of the notes, except for Andi. I am absolutely surprised that she is giving her all with every line and note.

I yell that in 5 minutes that we are going to run Fabulous. Andi quickly runs up to me looking ecstatic, she says," Cyrus I have this idea for Fabulous. So I think we should change up the lyrics to fit with the more fun summer vibe we are going for. So since we are about go on stage, I'll show you."

She then walks up on stage and hits her mark

She hits every single mark that is thrown to her. She every single note with some surprisingly great technique. She is amazing at musical theater.

As we finish up I get a text message from an unknown number, " i have some information for you. meet me at the parking lot of the café. come with 2 people only or i will release your secret."