The Day We Knew People Were Actually Watching

Jonah's POV

(Some Exposition)

It has been 5 months since we last saw the group. A lot has changed and stayed the same. I, Jonah Beck, still have a crush on Walker. It has been six months since I met him. I am officially in love with him. Our live stream has been going for six months. We have a surprisingly large audience. We have 132 291 subscribers on our website. Our larget live stream reached 598 029 viewers watching live. It is quite weird having people recognize you on the street. It is weirder even that we have fan communities that have ships. The largest one is obviously TJ and Cyrus. Then it is Amber and Andi. Then, surprisingly, Walker and I. Than Buffy and Marty. People know that Walker and I have chemistry. I hope he feels the same way. In fact have a plan for when I tell him that I am in love with him, but that is for later.

I actually have a story about the time we knew people actually were fans of us. Andi, Cyrus, TJ , Amber, Walker and I were out on the town we were going to Cyrus's house and we decided that we needed the exercise so we should walk to his house. It was a pretty long walk. Mainly we stopped to eat 3 times on the way there. We're very hungry. It was at the the second cafe where we realized that there was a group of fans that were following us. They had team Wonah shirts. I ended up ordering the team Wonah shirts in my t-shirt size and Walker's size. There were also Tyrus shirts. Ambi shirts were being worn by three girls in the back.

We were obviously creeped out by it. We live in a pretty small town so having people wear shirts with your name on it is very weird. We started walking a bit faster. When we made a turn and we saw two girls turn and block the way we were walking. They were in Muffy shirts. We were kind of in big trouble. We got them distracted and bolted out of there. We ran and we ran. We ended up at the Spoon and we found Buffy and Kira. We told what was going on. Buffy immediately messaged Marty and warned him. Buffy had her car parked out front so she told everyone to get in. They were going to Cyrus's house so they could understand what the fuck was going on.

It is really weird that they where we were. We all went in to Cyrus's basement except Andi. No one knew what she was doing until 5 minutes later when she walked into the room. She said," Everyone check if your location is on. If it is shut it the fuck off. That's how they know where we are. It's on our socials." We listened to her and switched our locations off. It was weird to not  see everyone on there snap map. We started to hear sounds of a door breaking and went to check. It was the group of fans. Walker immediately called the cops and took a bat to protect him and I. As I have anxiety attacks so I was in the middle of one. The cops came just in time. As Cyrus surprisingly had just got in scuffle with of the girls and won. He is a lot stronger then before. They came and arrested the the group of psychopaths. We had to testify in court and it was terrifying. They ended up getting 3 months in jail, 4 years probation, 200 hours of community service and a 7 year restraining order against them.

That was the time I knew people were watching.