How To Make A Couple Fall In Love

Andi's POV

At a meeting with the group. Jonah and Walker, were not able to go to the meeting due to them having other activity's  planed that day so we were going to have some baby taters. So they were going to have a meeting without them. This meeting was about how to get Jonah and Walker together.
This was a very important meeting. The two had chemistry that was just undeniably there. The group knew that when it comes to expressing his feelings, Jonah was not the guy. It took him 8 months to break up with Amber. They ended up back together 2 months later. The second time they broke up. Amber told him that she was a lesbian. He already wanted to break up with her by that time. So safe to say. He was quite bad at expressing his feelings. That's where we come in.

Jonah is known for his song writing. He absolutely loves to play the guitar and sing. So, he should express himself more with a song. I mean he has all the resources to do it. He can perform the song at the party Amber is hosting. As you can see we are great match makers. Buffy and Amber, who are the main match makers of the group, said," We should not do at the party. The party will be live streamed. We do not want to put pressure on Jonah and Walker. We have to do it at more intimate place. That is not being live streamed." We did not account for that in our plan. The two raised a good point. Cyrus and TJ told us that they should all go to Cyrus's house so they can brainstorm in private. This was actually just a ploy to get us to watch their PowerPoint on how to get the two to fall in love.

TJ presented the first point. He said," The first point to get a couple to fall in love or more specifically Jonah and Walker. Is for the two to be both queer. Jonah is pansexual and due to our heavy research we figured out that Walker is also pansexual. That means that they are both queer and have established attraction to men. That means there is a possibility that the two like each other." Cyrus walked in and said," Know we have two insiders that can share information on whether or not the two like each other. It's Iris and Kira. Kira has befriended Walker and has information that is very valuable to our organization. Walker has stated he has a crush on Jonah and that he is very cute. He may love him. Iris you may take the stage." Iris walked up and began revealing the information that she held, " From my chats with Jonah I have figured out that he has in fact a crush on Walker and when I revealed that Walker was queer he told me that if I was lying he would ''fucking slap me.'' He is very serious about this relationship. We need to get these together." This is very important information that was just released.

This was very eye opening. Jonah's giggle and the way he was always blushing when Walker talked to him. I mean he was never that good of an actor so of course he was not going to be able to act normal around his crush. This was so   obvious who did I not fucking notice any of this. I had to help him get Walker or all of his feelings over the last month have just been a waste of time.

We needed to avenge his love for Walker. We needed to do it immediately.