We stand for Drama, Lies and Corruption in Our Key

TJ's POV- Recap
Well things definitely went to a head. With the fact that part of the cast of the musical being revealed. I am playing Chad Danforth. I can't wait for the musical, but we have bigger things to worry about like the fact that Marty and Reed have found evidence connected to the supposed robbery. Life here never calms down

Reed's POV
As I sit there waiting for hours and hours, I get tried of waiting for the others. They said that they were going to be quick, but they haven't came over yet and I am getting sick and tired of waiting for them
As I sit in my garage, I pull up Instagram and pull his instagram. He's really cute that can't help but stare at his page for an hour. Until I hear a," What you lookin' at?" I immediately jolt at the noise and I turn around to see Kira, Amber, Andi, Buffy, TJ and Cyrus staring at me.

I say," Finally you guys decide to arrive, Marty and I have been waiting forever." Buffy responds," It's been like 1 hour 40 minutes. Calm the fuck down dude." As Buffy and I are about to enter a spat, TJ interrupts us saying," Show us the damn evidence, I have plans with Cyrus and we can not be late so hurry up."

Marty replies," So basically we found out that the robbery definitely happened. But we found out something much more interesting. There is evidence that the Principal was in on it, but he was not the only one. We have found out that majority of the teachers were in it except Ms. Joen, the head of the theater and the English teacher. We also were able to figure out at least 2 suspects that did the actual robbery. Mark Nolan and Jackson Camden. That's all we've found out."

Andi clearly looks impressed at the work. While Amber has an epiphany. She says." I think I know Mark Nolan. Yeah, I went to middle school and high school with him. He randomly moved in the middle of freshman year."

At the end of the sentence, we all stare at each other with that look in our eyes. We have realized something.

Everything is not what it seems.