We're Back: The Premier: Part 3

Andi's POV

This shit is so annoying, Buffy and Jonah have been arguing about whether or not the school was robbed. TJ and Cyrus left like 3 hours ago, TJ offered me a ride which I stupidly rejected so now I'm stuck here with a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Look I love all of my friends, they are all amazing people they are so funny and stuff, but like of course this shit is fucking annoying.

Ok, I might be in a bad mood, because Amber left for university a couple of months ago. Ok I am over exaggerating she left 4 days ago, but like come on I saw her everyday. She has not called me or anyone for that fact. I really hope she is ok. 

Amber's POV

It's been fucking hell. I don't like this place at all. Everyone here is trying to act so cool and like there better then everyone. I fucking hate this school. I don't even like my major. I've actually made my final choice. I will be taking a gap year and moving back home. I will be moving into my own apartment and just see where we go from here. I am currently on the plane to go back home, I can't wait to surprise Andi.

I have not told her or TJ. Wait maybe I should TJ, you know he has to pick me up from the airport, yeah I should call him. I ring his phone and he immediately starts yelling at me asking why the hell I have not called him that he was worried. I give his time to let out his anger then I tell him,'' I need you to pick me up from the airport.'' TJ responds,'' First of all, why the fuck are you even here, second of all it would take a 1 hour drive to pick you up in the best traffic and the third of all Cyrus and I have a date tonight so I can't pick you up.'' Thelonious Jagger Kippen, you can bring Cyrus with you, I know you didn't get a reservation and it would take you 35 minutes for to drive in the worst traffic, Shayside is right next Salt Lake City so it would not take that long and you can barely drive, I mean you nearly killed Cyrus today. He told me via text and I know your fear of driving on highways, so you better pick me up.'' ''Fine.'' he responded

Now me, TJ and Cyrus are driving to Andi's house. I can't wait to see Andi.

Andi's POV

After all the arguments, I'm just glad I'm home. I leave my car and I walk through my door. Next thing I knew it, I see Amber standing in my bedroom. I just run into her arms. I don't know why she is here, but I'm so glad that she is here. I ask her why she's here and she tells me,'' I'm taking a gap year, I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life and I think I'm too young to know what I want do for the rest of my life. Also, I'm going to get my own apartment from my savings that I got from working at the Spoon and I'm going to work there again. I am going to figure my own life and just want to have fun.'' The two of us and ended up kissing each other.

So maybe our senior is going to be pretty dramatic, you know with the production of High School Musical 2 and the fact we are going through an investigation on whatever the fuck is going on at school. This year is pretty weird.