The Big Party: The End Of Season 1

Walker's POV 

We are having a party. It is a celebration for our web show reaching 500 000 subscribers. I've been wanting to tell Jonah I love him. I am thinking of telling him at the end of the party. I asked Amber to be my ride so if Jonah rejects me I can leave without having to be in the same car as him for 20 minutes. I think I full proofed my plan. Hopefully he likes me back. I will hope for the best and go. 

Jonah's POV 

So I know how I am going to tell Walker that I am in love with him. I am going tell him in song. I wrote him a piece so hopefully he likes it and me. This is quite nerve wracking, you know, confessing to your crush. This is my second time. My first time was Andi, but that was different. Walker is a guy. I can finally acknowledge my queerness. People are always saying that I am lying about my attraction to men, so I'll show them that I am pansexual and that they will have to fucking deal with it. Sorry for getting aggressive. 

The party starts at 8:45 pm. I need to help set up so I'll come to the party at 7:05 pm to help set up. TJ said,'' I am the head of party planning so anything that happens you report to me. Understood?'' So I have to send him my arrival time for tonight. Tonight is going to be a huge. 

Iris's POV

It's a pretty cool that Jonah, Amber and Cyrus invited me to go to the party. I hear a lot is being planned tonight. Jonah told me that he was singing a song so he can confess to him. I think it's a great idea, but not everyone agrees. Kira said,'' Dude, you are going to sing to a crowed how much you love a guy. You put your fucking heart and soul into this. I suggest you just tell him at the end of the party.'' Buffy immediately argued,'' I think a song is a good idea. He is a great songwriter and I think using your talent to tell people you love them is pretty fucking great idea.'' Kira comprised, the two will use Jonah telling Walker that he is in love with him. If Walker tells him he loves him too, Buffy will win and get bragging rights. If Kira wins, she gets  bragging rights. Overall I think this is very fucking dumb. You are using one of your best friend's feelings that he does not know how to processes, because he is just addressing his queerness for a dumb argument. They are both being complete dumbasses and need to use there skills of compassion to get over there argument. 

Well the two were going on about there dumbass bet. I walked into a room and saw Jonah sitting on the floor. He was having a anxiety attack. I walked him through out the whole thing. He thanked me. Jonah had always been so polite about his attacks. It took him 1 year, 1 month, 27 days to tell me that he had anxiety attacks. He does not like to reveal any information that he thinks will burden anyone.  Even if telling people would help him. He does not like causing trouble for anyone. As I always say to him,'' If is there is any trouble. Just call me if you want to reach me.''  He has started to call me. I hope he starts to enjoy himself more. He is always worrying about other people.

TJ's POV

I've been planning the party for the past 18 days. Am I behind on school work? Yes. Do I care? Absolutely not. Cyrus, Amber and Andi have been the only one doing any of the work for the party. Walker has been disappearing for days for the past month. Buffy and Kira have been at basketball practice for the month. Marty has been quiet for the last 2 months. There was a time where Marty disappeared for 23 days. He came back and acted like nothing happened . Jonah  has been to busy writing his new song for Walker. 

Since I've been doing all the work for the party with Cyrus, Andi and Amber. We have been pretty stressed about the party. So we after planning the party and enjoying the party, we are going on a long trip to relax. Tonight is going to be a really fun night. We are going take all the credit for the party. We are going on Summer Break after this so it is not dramatic for us to just leave after the party for 9 days. This party will be perfect, it's a Kippen guarantee.