Chapter 3- Scum and Hope

This chapter contains depictions of sexual content, not suitable for readers under 16. Viewer discretion advised.
.
.
.
.
.
Teruteru Hanamura had been proven as the blackened after your conclusion of Nagito being innocent. You were so relieved at Nagito being freed of any potential dangers that you were ashamed at realising you were a little happy that it was someone else, not him.
After his execution, the truth sunk in. The truth of what Nagito had actually tried to do. He tried to approach you; once all fifteen students, now missing two got out of the trial court, but you turned your face and walked away. You did not want to see him, afraid of what harsh things you would spew at him for endangering himself and everyone else.
A few people called after you, but you strode into your cottage, eager to just lie down and hopefully wake up the next day to a horrible dream.

Just as you were about to close the door, a foot blocked it, revealing to belong to the white haired male; who was the last person you wanted to talk to at the moment.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I only wanted the killings to start so that we would have so much as at least a ray of hope of escaping from this wretched island. I swear I didn't do it because I wanted to. Couldn't you see? I had even embraced my own death when Hajime accused me. I am sincerely sorry for upsetting you."

"'Upsetting me'?" You repeated, really cross now. "You willingly let yourself become the blackened in everyone's eyes. If I had not gone through the whole case again, I would have missed the facts linked with the autopsy and we all would have died except for Hanamura! Do all of our deaths mean nothing to you?!"

Nagito's eyes no longer carried apology and tension, and his eyebrows relaxed. He invited himself in, and shut the door. You opened your mouth to speak, appalled, but he interrupted you.

"You're wrong, but you're right too. The lives of those who do not carry hope mean nothing to me, but the lives of Ultimates certainly do. Talentless people are born into this world with no other purpose other than occupying space. They have no skill, no power, no nothing. If a group of Ultimates can't even solve a simple murder case then," he turned to you, his wide eyes boring like icicles into yours.

"Then what is the use of living? When I thought for a moment, that the case was concluded wrongly, and me, an innocent piece of scum was going to be voted, instead of Teruteru, I had given up on ever finding hope among you Ultimates at all. But then, you spoke up! Igniting my hope like a torch ablaze! That is why I-"
He paused, hesitant about elaborating.
"That is why I like you so much."

You were too aghast to even be angry at him anymore. Did he just say...that he liked you?

He held your face in his hands gently and tipped you up to meet his lips. He walked you over to the bed, still mingling his tongue into yours, mesmerising you, and making you desire him so much it felt like your head would split open.
His hair tickled your face, it gave off a sickly ocean- salty aroma.

"Nagito...I'm pretty sure there are cameras here..."

"Do you mind an audience that much? Don't worry about it."
The camera was easily visible from where you lay, on the bed, breathing heavily, your face as red as it could get. This felt forbidden, even if you were technically doing nothing wrong.

Nagito placed a cloth over every camera he could see. When he was done, he turned towards you, his face erupting into a small smile, as he unzipped his trousers.
Sexual tension hung heavy in the air, as he moved closer.

"Your hope...I was wondering if you could...give some of it to me? I've been deprived of it for so long, it feels like I've been isolated for all of eternity..."
Nagito climbed into the bed, unbuttoning your shirt and pulling your skirt off. "Looks like there is no need for me to use my fingers after all... you've got yourself into quite a convenient state here..."