序章

It's Monday morning, the sun is up and you can hear the birds chirping in the background. It's just a peaceful day. It's almost the perfect morning you can ask...if it is not for the noisy dog coming from your neighbor who's barking every morning.

It's like it became your alarm clock. You get up from your laying position and fix your bed before changing to your high school uniform and fix your h/c and h/l hair.

"Y/N, the breakfast is ready" you hear your mom yell downstairs "coming!" Your response before going out from your room and going to the dinner table "good morning Mom, Dad" you great your parents with an energetic and enthusiastic smile.

"Good morning Y/N" your parents greats you back. You can see your Mom preparing the food to the table and your father that is busy reading news from his iPod and drinking his usual morning coffee.

"You look happy today Y/N, is something happened yesterday? " your Mom said "it was nothing" you said but the truth is you are just excited to go and talk to your fellow weebs in school about the ending of Demon Slayer Entertainment District Arc and have a full discussion about it with them.

You just finished watching it last night and season 2 is pure hype. Talking about it to your friends is something else when you both share an interest.

After eating your breakfast with your parents, you get up from your sit and take your bag "I'm off Mom, Dad" you said "wait Y/N you forgot your training uniform" your Mom said handing you your white Karate uniform "the competition is around the corner right? so good luck on your studies and training" your mom said giving you a warm smile.

"Yes mom" you said before hugging her " I'm off then" you said waving your hand "take care hun, be careful at the road, and don't run" your mom said giving you one last warning.
.
.
Going to school, you put your mom's warning at heart so you always walk to school without running. You stop at the front of the pedestrian road because the light is still red you waited for a few seconds and the red light finally becomes green but just when you are about to finish crossing the line.

A loud honk came from your left and when you tilt your head a truck is coming in your way you couldn't do anything and the truck slammed in your body.

"Someone call an ambulance"

"Miss can you hear me"

"Hang in there, help is on the way"

On the floor a pool of blood starts to come out from your body 'am I going to die, I can't feel my body' your eyes close slowly until it is just black and your heart stops.

And Y/N die...
.
.
.
"Where am I" you said, you are in a place where the only thing you can see is pitch black and suddenly a ray of light came out of nowhere. You feel so drawn to that light 'it's warm. When you got to the end of the light,  a blinding light meets your eyes...the first thing you see is an unfamiliar place.

"Where am I " for a second time you ask yourself "uwaaaaa! Uwaaaaaaa! Uwaaaaa" "a baby? A crying baby?" You said "uwaaaa! Uwaaaa! " you then look around at where that loud crying coming from.

"Congratulations! Mrs. Kamado and Mr. Kamado. It's a girl" the midwife said looking at you coming from your view "what are you talking about" you said "uwaaa! Uwaaa!" but once again hear the cry of that baby " what is this can't you hear me?" you said raising your hand and that's when you notice your small hand.

'Wait up is this my hand...wait...I'm a baby...I've been reborn?, one more thing did that woman said that my new parent's name is Mrs. and Mr. Kamado...Kamado...'' your thought was interrupted when the midwife suddenly talk.

"May I know what will be the name of this baby girl?" She asks and the Kamado couple looks at each other and then looks you their newly born child. "Nezuko...Nezuko Kamado" the head of the family and your new father said "that's a great name dear" your mother said.

'Nezuko...is it...'

"Look Tanjiro this is your siblings. She will be your little sister" your mother said and the little boy approach and came into your view. He look at you with a big smile and said "hello Nezuko I'm your big brother"

'Tanjiro...you mean the Tanjiro that I know. Then I'm Nezuko?... I'm his little sister?' you thought starting to fit the pieces together... 'Wait then...then.. '

"Uwaaaaa! Uwaaaaa! Uwaaaaaa! Uwaaaaaaaa"
"I'VE BEEN REBORN AS NEZUKO KAMADO!!!"

***************

That's the end of the Prologue. Thank you very much for reading! 😊

Take care everyone and Stay Safe! 😇