戦いが始まる

"Die! Die! All of you can just die! Wahhh!!" Daki's head rolls away from her body. Uzui draws his sword. You motion yourself in front of your brother anticipating to what about to happen. "He cut my head off! He cut my head off!Brother!" 'Here it comes!' You thought "Gyuutarou begins to emerge from Daki's body. Uzui prepares to fight.

"Ugh..." you immediately turn around to hold your brother and move a far he was startled but because you know what's about to happen. Uzui prepares to behead Gyuutarou, but Gyuutarou dodges. Daki continues crying. Uzui turns to see that she and Gyuutarou have moved to the other side ofthe road. Gyuutarou is reattaching Daki's head.

"Come on, there's no use crying. Can't you even reattach your own head by yourself? Yousure aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?" Gyuutaro said  'so she is right Who's that other one. His reflexes are beyondbelief!' Uzui said

"Is that a burn on your face? Look, you need to take care of your face..."Gyuutarou heals the burns on Daki's face."... since you were born with such a pretty face."Uzui launches himself at Gyuutarou but ends up getting sliced in the forehead by Gyuutarou'sscythes."Mr. Uzui! " your brother yell in concerned "stay back for now brother" "but Nezuko Mr. Uzui needs our help"

"I know but we need to asses the situation first, you are severely injured and my blood art takes a lot of my energy, let's wait for Inosuke and Zenitsu first and we'll help him,Mr. Uzui is a Hashira and you know well that he cn manage himself even in just a few minutes" you said that gain a understanding nod from your brother.

"Huh, not bad. You stopped my attack, didn't you?Even though I was going for the kill. Good for you, man.Good for you.Lucky you, man. That face of yours is nice. I like your skin, too. Not a blemish, birthmark,or scar to be seen, huh? And you have some meat on your bones, too. I can't gainweight, no matter what.You're a tall guy, too. I can see you're well over six feet tall. You must get tons of attentionfrom the ladies, don't you?
I envy you. How I envy you! Would you mind just dropping dead?!In the most agonizing way, at that. Like getting skinned alive or maybe getting your bellyslit open. And one more thing..."

"Brother! It's not just him. There are more. Kill the one who burned me, too. Promise me!I've been toiling away, and yet I've really been giving it my all! All by myself!And yet, everyone got in my way and bullied me! They all ganged up on me and bulliedme!" Daki said crying

"I see, I see. That's unforgivable for sure. My sweet little sister was doing her best with what little brains she had... so I'll massacreeveryone who had the nerve to bully her.Time to exact it. That's my way. I'll exact the same damage you inflicted on me for sure.You're going to spin round and round when you die... because my name is Gyuutarou!" Gyuutaro said.

And the fight between the sound hashira and the upper six Gyuutaro begin. Even with your unusual interference the fight between then was still the same the only difference is the place of where the fight is happening instead of inside a house. The fight is happening in the middle of the road while you and your brother are watching from the side lines.

You look at your brother who tied his sword to his hand and soon after Inosuke and Zenitsu arrive at the scene."Wahaha! I'm here now, dammit!Inosuke has arrived, dumbass! Depend on me, yours truly!""Inosuke! Zenitsu!Zenitsu, are you asleep?" "Let's go brother" you said that gain a nod from him.

"You... You're onto us, aren't you?" Gyuutaro said "About what?" Uzui said"Not that finding out about us will do you any good! You're going to die a slow and steadydeath, anyway.Even as we speak, we're creeping toward victory, aren't we?" Gyuutaro said. Then the the four of you enter the scene. "What made you decide to enter now you've been watching to the side all this time" Daki said

"Ha! You can summon all the underlings you want, but there'll still be no blissful futurewaiting for you! You're all going to die, anyway, so stop staring with those sparkling eyes!" Gyuutaro said

"There's no way you can win! Not when the Hashira who's your only hope is ravaged by
poison.""Ah... Poison?" Tanjiro said "you don't need to worry about the poison Mr Uzui" you said as you touch him he was immediatelyHe was engulf to a bright punk flame that made everyone  confuse. "Ahh...the poison...well that was some flashy ability " you gave him a nod

"None of you will see a day break" Daki launches an attack at Uzui. Zenitsu takes a deep breath and launches his own attack.That made them separate to the rest "Zenitsu! " your brother yell "Go on brother, I'll help Mr. Uzui with Gyuutaro, just be careful" you said as Tanjiro and Inosuke goes to follow Zenitsu " "you too Nezuko" you gave him a nod.

*************

Well that's the end of the chapter 17