ねずこ視点

The fight between the two upper rank six demon and the slayer with the addition of a certain good demon.

Uzui has been using a lot of his breathing technique while you were using your blood demon art as a support to the fight. Huffing 'this guy is really tough, this is the first time I use my demon art a lot, it tales too much of my energy, despite being in this form.

Gyuutaro launches himself again you block his scythe with your arm piercing it. "You pest! " gyuutaro said. You was about to Pierce his head when he block it and using his scythe that was piercing in your arm he forcefully take his scythe cutting your arm. He kick you but you block it but it's still strong enough for you to fly a little soon after Uzui is the one attacking.

You immediately heals your arm and follow it at continue to attack Gyuutaro too, soo on

(A/N: if you want, just watch the fight of how the original fight go on, the episode "gathering" and it was by far one of my favorite animated  fight scene in the series well this is the fight before the "never give up" episode. Sorry not really good in writing a fight scene.)

You look at the other fight going on where your brother, Inosuke, and Zenitsu is fighting Daki.

"Six fang, Palisade Blade!" They just able to behead Daki and this immediately known by Gyuutaro.  You immediately stop him in his track for coming after Inosuke. Uzui then once again attack Gyuutaro. "Mr Uzui! Can you hold for a few seconds" "hah! Who do you think you're talking to......don't worry you already help me removing the poison on me countless of time a few will not kill me that will be unflashy" you then immediately run and jump up the roof to follow inosuke.

You appear in front of him "can you give me her head" "Nezuko" your brother said from afar. "I will keep Daki head you three help Mr. Uzui he needs your help. Inosuke give you Daki's hesd while the three came after Mr. Uzui and Gyuutaro's fight.

Daki's hair then suddenly entangle in your arm but it was immediately burn "Do you want me burn you again?" You said looking down on her with menacing eye "eck! Do you think you can defeat us, you just wait. My brother will come and get you" she said as you don't notice that her body was now about to attack you.

You throw her head as you run towards her body and punch her hard enough for her body to kneel down, you then bring her body down...as you sit on her body you catch her head. You look at her "so you want to get burn" 'I know how much you don't like it as it brings some of your human memories' "now stay still and watch how my brother and the other defeat your brother" you said.

"Why, despite being a demon, why are you helping those pathetic humans, you should be following the master and be grateful to him" Daki said. "Grateful? Why would I be, why would I need to be grateful for someone who made my life, our life" you said focusing on your brother "miserable"

"You should be grateful because now you don't need to feel what trash and pathetic life a human have" Daki said "Life is not easy, it was never meant to be easy, it's the reason why it is precious because we can appreciate every little thing a human can have, but because you're, we are a demon we will never get to know that feeling anymore because we have this immortal body that you don't need to see how wonderful a life a someone can have"

"Daki, I don't know what kind of human you a are back then" 'I actually know' "but I would greatly embrace a death than to live a life for hundred, thousand of years feeling empty" "who said that I'm not enjoying being a demon, I got to do a lot of thing, I'm stronger, and I get to kill those human who look down on us" "Are you happy" you ask Daki was taken a back "enjoyment and happiness are two different thing, right now the one thing I'm sure is that you and every demon is living in fear to what your master can do to you,  you can't even say that you hold your own life because he is.........I'm not talking about the short pleasure you feel when killing a person, I'm talking about even you don't have enough to eat, you are happy, even your family is poor, you are happy, even if you are suffering, you are happy, that kind of happiness, the contentment that you have despite being your life being hard, and that what I can say is worth being thankful."