命より大事なもの

Outside the Tsuzumi Masion. A certain demon slayer blond with a boy is falling from the 3rd floor of the mansion.  "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*BANG!

"What... What is that?" You got awaken from your nap from the sudden loud voice and noice. You rub your eyes and peek from your box. 'Ahh It's Zenitsu and that boy... What is his name again... Ahh Shoichi. Looks like Zenitsu take the fall. That must've hurt. Wait if he is outside the mansion then Big brother might already kill that demon.'

"Mr. Zenitsu! Mr. Zenitsu! " Shoichi calls Zenitsu who is unconscious that was immediately awoken "Thank goodness. Are you ok? When the room rotated, we were flung out with full force and fell from the 3rd floor" The kid said with tears in his eyes. "Is that so? " Zenitsu said with flowery background in his back.

"You protected me, so I wasn't injured" Shoichi said "That's great! But why are you crying" Zenitsu said while rubbing behind his head. He looks at his hand and see the blood. 'Here comes! " you thought chuckling inside.

"I understand now! I hit my head on the ground" Zenitsu said panicking "am I going to die, am I dying. I think I'm feeling dizzy" 'this overreacting idiot!" You internally roll your eyes. When you suddenly ship you glance from inside the box in the entrance of the mansion. 'Oh here come the boar'

"Rushing in like a boar! " the demon slayer with boar hides came bust through the entrance door of the mansion. "It appeared again! Monster boar!... I only realized after hearing his voice. He's the fifth survivor. During the final selection, he was the earliest to go up the mountain. He also went down the mountain earliest. What an impatient guy! " Zenitsu said

"I found you! " impatient guy rush through the box 'oh no! Please Zenitsu you're going to stop him right' you thought a little bit panicking. "Stop it" Zenitsu rush through between the box and the boar guy. "What... What are you doing Stay out of my way" the boar said.

"I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma. Like you, I'm also a member of Demon Slayer Corps" Zenitsu said "Demon Slayer Corps? You should know then. That thing must be disposed of. Hurry now Get out of my way" 'He already know you boar head and excuse me, did you just call me Thing' you thought.

"I won't! This belongs to Tanjiro" Zenitsu said "Damn you! Get out the way, otherwise, I'll dispose of you together with that box" the boar said threatening Zenitsu with his nichirin blade. "This box...I won't let you touch this box. It's Tanjiro's most precious thing. "Mmm" 'Zenitsu...'

'Huh? The demon inside did it said my name...I hear it, it's not clear but I just hear my name from the demon's thought' Zenitsu was break to his thought. When the boar head said something "Hey, what are you saying? There's a demon inside this box Don't you know that?"

"I knew that right from the start!" 'I know he has been carrying a demon because a human's sound is totally different from a demon's, but from Tanjiro, I heard a gentle voice that make me want to cry. It's a gentle voice I have never heard before'

'Every living thing will make sounds. They will make many sounds. Breathing sounds. Heartbeat sounds. blood flow sounds. If I focus on hearing those sounds, I can hear their inner thoughts. But I'm always deceived. I only believe someone I want to believe in. As a member of Demon Slayer Corps, Tanjiro carried a demon to work. But he must have his own reason. I believe it's a reason I can accept'

"I... I want to ask Tanjiro myself. So, you should move aside!" Zenitsu said with a determine eye. But the boar head hit Zenitsu to remove him out of his way but Zenitsu grabs the boar heads ankle "Let go of me! Aren't you tired of this?" "I won't let you touch that box. That's Tanjiro's most precious thing. Before he comes back, I won't let you touch it!" Zenitsu said grabing your box and hugging it

"Damn you. That's it draw your sword and fight. You coward!" 'Brother where the hell are you. I can't take it anymore he's hurt and bleeding because of me' you thought then at cue Zenitsu calls your brother name.

"Tanjiro. I protected your box because you said it before that this is more important than your life. " Zenitsu said "You sure are good at talking. Why don't you draw your sword?" The boar guy said you look at your brother that was standing in front of the door of the demon's mansion.

'What the hell are you doing big brother, don't just stare at us...stop your monologing for once. Stop this boar head first' you thought getting angry from your box that you started to scratch it's wall. "Since you're also from Demon Slayer Corps, let's have a duel. If you don't want to fight, get out of the way now! Move it!... Whatever. If you won't get out of the way, I'll pierce you and the box together." The boar guy said gesturing his sword in a stabbing motion.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Your brother yell

'About time... '

***************

That's the end of Chapter 10.  As you can notice I used a lot of nicknames for Inosuke like Boar Head, Boar Guy, and Impatient Guy. I didn't used his name yet because he hasn't introduce his name yet but anyway. Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to leave a vote or comments!

Take care! 😊

Mwaaa😘