祟り

Yushirou faces off against Susamaru. Susamaru bounces her temari balls, causing dust to be stirred up. "Hahaha!" Susamaru starts throwing her temari balls at Yushirou. Yushirou dodges them. "Ridiculous! It's child's play for me to evade a linear attack like this! Locating you is a breeze, as well!" Yushirou said and disappears.

"Heh..." 'The same goes for you! No matter how well you might conceal yourself, I can see you clear as day!' Susamaru throws a temari ball straight for Yushirou's head. "Ngh...!" You suddenly shows up and blocks the ball with your foot and kicks it away.

"Haha! What fun this is!" Susamaru laugh. "Mm..." ' I was able to block it this time...great!!" "Hey, you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal" you sees your younger brother in Yushirou. 'Oh this...again' "Wh-What's wrong?" You pats Yushirou's head. "Mmm..." 'there! I know it's not real but I'm sorry I couldn't save you back then'

"What do you think you're doing? Here it comes!" Susamaru throws another temari ball at you and Yushirou . And you kicks it away. "Mmm!" "Hahahaha!". Susamaru continues throwing temari balls at you, but you keeps kicking them away. "Ngh!... Ngh!... Ngh!" ' your not going to get me a second time you ball freak'

"Look at her... Lady Tamayo..." Yushirou said

"Ngh!" You kicks the ball back at Susamaru. "Ah...!" Susamaru catches the temari ball. 'You little brat! You little brat! So, now you can kick my temari back at me? How insolent!' Susamaru drops her temari ball and kicks it to you. The two of you kicks the ball to each other.

"Ngh... You damn brat!"

"Ngh...!"

"Unbelievable. Lady Tamayo, is this..." "I used a healing serum on her, nothing more. Made exclusively for demons. It doesn't make one physically stronger. What we're seeing is Nezuko's own power. Without devouring human blood, solely on her own... Nezuko is gaining strength at a rapid rate."

"Ngh... Ngh!" The ball stay in your feet still rooling in a rapid speed to kick it back to Susamaru 'if in the show she narrowly avoids this last shot but I'm  not. I'm going to shatter that brain of yours' you kicks the temari ball at Susamaru's head and this time the ball obliterated her head  'bulls eye!'

"Lady Tamayo she did it" Yushiro said 'However, her opponent is also formidable. If she were to go all-out, Nezuko wouldn't stand a chance. I've got to... do something.' Tamayo pulls up her sleeve.

"Hahahaha! You're an amusing little girl! This time, I'm going all-out against you! I wonder how long you can hold out!" Susamaru said. The half of her face is already healed 'damn she heals way faster than that swamp demon. I got to do something... don't underestimate me' "Ngh"

Before Tamayo can step in you already running towards Susamaru at a high speed "Nezuko!"
'Why would I wait for you to be fully heal I can just put a lot of holes in your body'

Using your claw you stab through her head preventing her to heals hear head fully 'any fighter is useless without their sense of sight or in your case both sight and hearing unless your some kind of martial art master that can fight with just using the sense of touch but why would I care about that you're just a demon who fights according to your instinct and superhuman abilities'

You then kick her strong enough for her to fly into the wall and without a hinch you once again kick in a down way manner to severed his three arms and to the same to others "you little brat!!" "Mmmm..." 'Ahh your head is already half way heal already?'

You step back a little. You glance a look at your side and see your brother crawling with the sword in his mouth 'big brother' you then look at the horizon and see that the sun will rise any minute now.

You immediately run towards your brother and carry him in your back. "Thanks Nezuko" "Mmm!" You said while giving him a close eye smile but you still have the muzzle "but that demon" your brother ask looking at the healing demon Susamaru.

"You brat where are you... I'll kill you" Susamaru said fully healed she then look at you "you, wait your here" she said pointing at your brother "if your hear then Yahaba was defeated"

Tamayo walks in front of you. "Twelve Kizuki demon girl there..." "You're in my way! Step back, you damn fugitive!" "Just tell me one thing please. Are you aware of Kibutsuji's true identity?" "Ah What the hell did you say?!"

"That man is nothing but a coward. He lives in constant fear of something." "Stop it! Damn you! Stop it!" "Do you know why it is that demons can't band together? The reason why demons cannibalize each other? It's to prevent other demons from banding together and attacking him. He manipulates demons to act this way. Demons like you."

"Shut up! Shut up, shut up! No way is he that petty!" 'Lady Tamayo... is casting a spell.' Tamayo's hand bleeds as a scent wafts from it.

"The power he wields is mind-blowing! There's no one stronger than him! Not Lord Kibutsuji! Ah...!" Susamaru covers her mouth."You've uttered that name out loud, haven't you That will trigger the curse."

'Magical Aroma of Daylight. It weakens its target's brain functions, rendering that person unable to lie or keep secrets. It's immensely potent, Lady Tamayo!'

"I do feel sorry for you, but... farewell." Tamayo said. Susamaru runs off. "Ahh... Ahh!! Please forgive me! Please forgive me! I'm begging you! Please! Please forgive me!" Susamaru's body begins to degrade. "Ah... Ahh... Ahhh!!" Arms burst from Susamaru's mouth and upper body.

The arm coming from Susamaru's mouth crushes her head. "Mmm!!" "Ahh!" You and your brother was shock 'that was horrifying' Susamaru's body is broken apart until only an arm and eyeball are left.

"Did she just die?" Your brother ask "She will die momentarily. That's the curse. Her physical body will be destroyed by Kibutsuji's cells still in her body. In general, battles between demons are futile. It's pointless because they can't inflict fatal wounds on each other. Only sunlight and the swords of Demon Slayers can do so."

"Kibutsuji alone appears to be able to destroy demon cells." Tamayo said. Yushirou runs over to you and Tanjiro and shoves a cloth in his face. "Ah...!" "Don't go inhaling Lady Tamayo's spell! It's harmful to the human body! You got that?" Tanjiro nods.

"Tanjirou... She is not one of the Twelve Kizuki. The Twelve Kizuki have numbers engraved on their eyeballs, but this demon doesn't have one. Most likely, the other demon isn't a member of the Twelve Kizuki, either. They're too weak."

"Huh? Too weak? At that level?" Tanjiro said in shocked "If Lady Tamayo says so, there's no mistake. Still, who knew there were suck stupid demons? She physically injured Lady Tamayo. She got exactly what she deserved."

Tamayo then retrieves a blood sample from Susamaru's arm. "I hope this blood will be instrumental in developing the healing serum. I'm going to take care of Nezuko. Not only did I medicate her, but she also inhaled my spell inadvertently. I'm so sorry"

Yushirou and Tamayo walk inside the house. You are following them while your brother is still on your back when "Ma... ri..." "Huh?" "Mm?" "I'm sorry Nezuko but you can go ahead" you look at the destroyed body of Susamaru "mmmm" 'I see, alright brother' you give him a nod, put your brother down and walk inside the house.

*****************

That's the end of Chapter 8. Thanks for reading!
Please don't forget to leave a vote or comments!

Take care! 😊

Mwaaa😘