鬼舞辻 無慘

On a walled path. You run toward one of the Swamp Demons. "Ngh!!... Ngh!!" 'I'll never forgive anyone who hurt my brother, especially a demon!' You slam your foot down toward the Swamp Demon, but he retreats to the ground before he gets hit. 'Damn it, he got away!'

"Hehehe..." the demon reappears "Ngh...!?" 'You ugly freak!' You run toward the Swamp Demon again. "Nezuko!" You stop upon hearing your brother's voice. "Don't chase after him! Get back here!" He said you run back toward Tanjiro. When between you and Tanjiro, a hole for the Swamp Demon appears. "Nezuko!" The Swamp Demon reaches out to grab you, but you jump over him and rejoin with your brother.

'Do you think I don't know that's  going to happen' looking back at the demon, you turn your head and face your brother. "mmm?" You tilt your head 'is something wrong brother? Why are you staring at me like that?...oh I know, your having your internal monologue, are you brother?'

In Tanjiro's mind. 'Mr. Urokodaki did tell me... that Nezuko is a demon now. And that she's not necessarily so weak that I have to protect her. Is it all right to let her handle this? If I have her watch over those two, I can focus on my attacks.'

Tanjiro steps toward you, Kazuki, and the girl. As he does, the Swamp Demon's shadow appears at his feet. Tanjiro jumps back, creating a space between him and the three of you.

'These things are creepy' Another copy of the Swamp appears out of the ground next to you and attacks. "Argh!!" You dodge the attack, and the Swamp Demon slides back.

"Nezuko!" You look at him while the shadow continues to creep toward Tanjiro. "Nezuko! I'm going underground! I want you to protect those two!... You can do that, right?" He looks at you 'of course, leaves it to me' you nod. Tanjiro steps forward, into the Swamp Demon's domain, leaving you, Kazuki, and the girl with one of the Swamp Demon copies.

'Now then,' turning your attention to the demon gesturing your hands in front of Kazuki and the girl "Argh!" 'I know brother will do a quick work to those other two demons, so I'm not going to let you lay a finger on them, now I want to know what can I do with this demon body'

You run towards the demon throwing a punch that he blocks that he is about to counter with his attack but you immediately react and dodge it using its momentum to throw a roundhouse kick to his head and a sidekick to his abdomen. The demon feels every attack you throw at him 'amazing it's my first time to feel so light when fighting, I can even incorporate my marital art knowledge in my previous life more effectively'

The demon attacks you using his left fist that you immediately grab, you give him a quick punch in the face and elbow in the abdomen, you then anchor yourself throwing him over your shoulder into the ground that creates a big crater of cracks.

"keuk!" 'This girl is powerful! She doesn't seem to have mastered any morphing skills yet, but look how strong she is. She must have gotten a huge amount of blood from him! And her way of fighting is so unusual. I can't predict her next moves.

While the demon is still down feeling the pain "Nghh!" You throw another punch at him busting his head and creating a hole in his face. You remove your fist from his head and stand back. Waiting for him to stand back and heal from the wound you inflicted on him 'I know that's not going to kill him but at least I bought some time for my brother to come back

The Swamp Demon slowly heals his hole wounds in the face and stands back "you brat!" He rushes to attack you and you prepare to strike him with a punch, but he blocks the attack and attacks you back 'wait this is-'. You bend yourself and dodge it 'she dodges it!?' The demon is in shock. 'I'm not falling for that attack that supposes to scratch my forehead' "then try dodging this" the demon said attacking you once more using his other arm.