彼の首を切り落とさないで!

"Hello there! I'm  the chief of this village Tecchin Techikawahara, nice to meet you. The smallest person in this village and the most important is me.  Well, why don't you bow your head down so slow your forehead touches the mat?" The chief village said talking to your brother.

*Thud

You peek from outside your box.

"I'm Kamado Tanjiro. It's a privilege to meet you" "well what a fine boy, come here. Have some sweets. " "Thank you very much!" And your brother started to eat those sweet.

'Are they delicious' you thought.

"Oh about Hotaru, at this time he seems to have gone missing. We're searching for him, too, so please be patient." "Hotaru?" "That's right Hotaru Hagnezuka" "that's such a cute name" "right! I'm the one who name him, but Hotaru himself said it was too cute and blasted me"

"That boy been like this since he was a child. He. Loses his temper just like that and falls off the face of the earth. Sorry about that" The chief said

"No please! It's my own fault for breaking my sword and chipping it so easily" "no your wrong about that. He's the one who forged a fault sword, so it's all on him" the chief said

"As soon as he's found, we'll apprehend him and bring him back here, so please rest assured" the man beside him said.

"Your not gonna hurt him right? " your brother said. You chuckle silently.

"I heard that you haven't healed enough yet to hunt down demons. If Hotaru hasn't forged another sword by then, I'll assign someone else to be your swordsmith. " the chief said

As you and your brother bid farewell

"Our hot spring can work wonders on a weakend body, so go have a good, long soak" the chief said waving at your brother. "

Under the stair towards the hot spring bath.

"OHHH!   OHHHH! It's you Tanjiro! Tanjiro!!"

Your eyes widen. 'Ahh it's Mitsuri!! Dammit calm down you're fangirling, but Dang!! I hope I have those kind of chest' you thought touching your chest 'well I did can have some if I transform myself again but my normal one is flat, I'm going to Cross my finger that once I turn back to human,  Mr. Puberty will do the job'

"Watch out. Please be careful! Your breast are this close to spilling out! " your brother said making you laugh.

"Listen to me! Listen,  will you? Just now, up there,  I got ignored! So I asked his name only to be ignored! Isn't that awful?  I'm a hashira, you know! And now all the good vibes I got from my bath have been canceled out!" she said crying.

" I hear that dinner will be ready soon it supposed to be matsutake rice! " your brother said making Mitsuri to smile and she Dash out for her dinner

In the hot spring, your brother encounter Genya...

In dinner you sit across your brother and Mitsuri. They talk the you know usual script thing and you are enjoyingnyour time eating you dinner.

"Nezuko do you want to come with us, we're going to check up on Genya since he hasn't show up yet to eat his dinner." Your brother ask you.

You shake your head. "Mmm" 'No, I'm fine here brother'

The day passed....

"Nezuko, do you want to come with me. I'll be checking out the secret weapon Ms. Kanroji told me lasts night" your brother ask you. You two inside a room eating breakfast.

'So it's that time for Yorouichi puppet' "mmm" you shake your head "will you be fine alone here?" Your brother ask and you nod.

You look around your and your brother room. You just woken up from a short nap. It's already night. 'He's still not back yet, maybe he's enjoying training with Mr. Yorouichi.' You smile.

You look around and remove the muzzle in your mouth.

"It really feels kinda weird without it in my mouth but it's still for precautions. I'm still a demon and I understand it. I can't let my brother be in danger just because I bite someone." You said in a low voice looking at your remove muzzle.

The door suddenly open....

You was surprise..."um, I'm sorry brother if I remove it without your~....Tokito-kun" you said looking at the person who just open the door. He look around. He look at you.

"Have you seen the swordsmith named Kanmori?" He ask "no, maybe my brother did but he hasn't come back since this morning" you said.

He look at you silently....

"Have I seen you before?" You sweatdrop. "Yes, you might already forgotten about me, but I don't really took it at heart since I know that you are a kind-hearted person" you said.

"Wha~wait what did you just said" he said 'did it work, I just try to put some word that might make him remeber his twin'

"That you are a kind-hearted person?" You said tilting your heard. He touch his head you approach him "are you alright! ?" You ask. "I'll comeback tomorrow" he said exiting the room. .

*sigh

'I hope it help but I know brother will also trigger something in him' you thought as a knock came from outside the door.

"Come in" you said "ahh Nezuko-chan, I see that Lord Tanjiro is not back yet, would you like to eat your dinner now" "yes and thank you for the trouble" you said as you follow the man.

Sleeping with your brother you got awaken by a two voice conversing with each other. It turns out it was your brother and Muuchiro. You sit beside your brother silently as you watch them and looking at the door behind Muuchiro.

And at cue the door open revealing a demon you've been anticipating. In a quick response Muuichiro attack Hantengu "mmm!" He dodge it as expected. You remove your muzzle. "No stop!" Your brother and Muuchiro stop on their track "decapitating him will only not do us good" you said the two looking at you with "how do you know look"  "it will just let him multiply to his other self in form of emotion" you said then Hantengu continue to cry but also notice that the two demon slayer stop attacking him.

"Tokito-kun, there's one more upper rank demon inside the village please, can you take care of that demon" your brother look at you and also look at Tokito. "Go on Tokito-San, the villagers are in danger, the two of us can handle this" your brother said. "Oki, I'll leave it to you two" Tokito said as he leave the room.

"Nezuko..." "I know I'll explain everything later but for now I need you to trust me big brother" he smile "of course, I'll trust you" he said looking back to the demon. "Do you know how to do feat this demon" "I do, the key is you brother, your nose, to determine how you can decapitated it without unleashing his other self" "I see" "just remember to don't cut his head and the tongue is the key to slow down his regeneration" you said

"Alright, let's go!!" You and your brother lunch toward the coward demon Hantengu.

Hantengu was in confusion as the only Hashira in yh room left and live him with a weakling demon slayer and an usual demon.

He immediately odge the attack of the sibling, still crying with his pathetic and ugly face. He then grow a pole.

'Oh no!' "Brother Brace yourself!!"

"Aghhhhh!"
"Agghhhhh!"

The two of you scream in pain as you electrocuted!!

And in the background you saw Genya holding out his gun pointing at Hantengu!

"N...N.... No" you said forcing out a voice from the consistent pain to let Genya know that's hat he is about to do will ruin all the talking and interjection you did earlier.

"Gen...ya.... Stop!!..... Don't... Do it!" Your brother said.

*BANG!!

The electricity was stop as you and your brother look at the scene. As another body started to grow form the decapitated head of Hantengu. Anger and Sad written on their tongue.

••••••••••

I hope you like it and that's the end of Chapter 21

I finally finished this chapter, I'm sorry for a long wait. I've been quite busy with my Japanese lessons as well as I've been playing a lot of Valorant and Genshin✌