手毬鬼と矢印鬼

"I see that is definitely something to look to" Tamayo then look at Yushirou who's glaring my brother with dark aura surrounding him "Yushirou! The next time you hit that boy, I'll make you regret it!" "Yes, ma'am!" 'She's beautiful even when she's angry!' 'Well I'll be damn I can already tell what in his head' you deadpan

"There's one thing I'd like to clear up with you. I'm not trying to create more demons. I only perform the procedure on the terminally ill or those so gravely injured that they don't have long left to live. And in those cases, I always ask them beforehand if they wish to live on even as demons." Tamayo said. Tanjiro takes a sniff of the air.

'The scent she's giving off is pure and devoid of deception. She's someone I can trust.' "Miss Tamayo, is there a way to return a transformed demon back to human form?" You glance at your brother who is eager to hear Tamayo's answer.

Elsewhere, on a darkened street. Two demons named Susamaru and Yahaba are searching for Tanjiro. Yahaba gets on his knees and searches the ground. "See anything?" Susamaru asked "I can see. I can see footprints. This is it. This is it."
Yahaba points his hand forward, and footprints become visible.

"Make a huge turn over there. There are three of them. And one's carrying some kind of big box."
"How should we kill them, I wonder. Fufufu... I can feel the flow of power. Because of all the blood he shared with me." Susamaru said "Of course we're going to slay them vindictively."

At Tamayo's house. Tamayo, Yushirou, Tanjiro, and Nezuko converse in the tatami room. "There is a way to turn a demon... back into a human." 'Of course there is but it will take a some time before you can make it'

"Ah... Please tell me how!" Your brother was excitedly approach Tamayo "Don't you dare get so close to Lady Tamayo!" Yishiro was about to flip Tanjiro when you reverse it and grab his arm and flip him over "Gahh!" "Yushiro, Nezuko why did you do that?" Your brother ask you 'really brother your going to scold me for protecting you' you thought looking at him with a noticeable anger in your eye and your brother can smell your anger.

"Ahh! I didn't mean that Nezuko. It's just that don't hurt him" "mmm!" looking away "Nezuko!" He then looks back to Tamayo "Please tell me how." "For any kind of wound, there's always some kind of medicine or treatment. At this time, I'm unable to turn a demon back into a human, but surely, that, too..." She said "Ah..."

"However, we are dedicated to establishing such a method of treatment. Toward that end, I'd like to ask you to do something for me. To produce such an elixir, it is necessary to study the blood of numerous demons. I have two favors to ask you."

"One, permission to study your sister's blood. Two, to retrieve blood samples from demons as closely related to Kibutsuji as possible. Nezuko's current condition is extremely rare and unique. I understand that she was asleep for two straight years, and I believe that her body underwent changes during that time."

"Normally, any demon who went that long without consuming flesh or blood of a human or beast would unquestionably go berserk." 'Lady Tamayo is beautiful today, too! I'm sure she'll be beautiful again tomorrow!'

"And yet, surprisingly, Nezuko shows none of those signs. This miracle will be the key to finding a solution." 'Nezuko' he glance at you ad now looking at your brother and giving him a nod.

"The other request I have for you is a harsh one. By "demons closely related to Kibutsuji", I mean demons whose powers are more on par with that of Kibutsuji himself. It won't be easy to extract blood from such demons. Are you still willing to go along with my requests?" Tamayo adds up.

"If there's no other way, then I'll do it. If it means you're going to research all these demons' blood and create this medicine...If that happens, that means it won't just be Nezuko. Lots of other people will be saved, too, right?" Your brother asked "Ah...That's right." Tamayo smiles gently at Tanjiro. He blushes.