chapter 4

TIMESKIP 3 MONTHS LATER
.
.
.
After staying at the butterfly mansion for over 3 months, I finally recovered.
Of course I am currently not as strong as I was before but I am still a hashira,
My strength is still higher than the normal demon slayer ones.

I was happy I could finally leave the butterfly mansion. I missed my estate. Especially silence.

I stood up from the bed. I looked everywhere for my katana. However I still couldn't find it. Maybe I should ask Kocho-san.. she probably knows where it is

With that I walked out the room looking for Kocho-san's room. Hmm I think it was somewhere here I thought as I walked towards a door.

Standing in front of the door now, I took a deep breath and moved my hands towards the door to knock on it.

Knock Knock

Not even two seconds later I heard footsteps coming. Yes, this is Kocho-san for sure. After hearing the same footsteps for three months everyday, you pretty much mesmerize them.

I heard the door opening, revealing a small dark haired woman. " Ah, Good morning L/n-san! " She said in her normal cheerful voice. "

" Good morning Kocho-san.. " I said giving her a small smile. She fake gasped. " My my, how comes I see you smile so often now? " She teased me

" I just thought I might return your smiles. That's all. " I told her as I took my gaze away from her staring into her room now.

" So what do you need l/n-san? "
" You told me I recovered enough to accept missions, right? " I asked her, turning my attention back to her.

" Hm~ yes, yes I did. As long as you stay concentrated on your next mission you can go " she clapped her hands together smiling with her eyes closed.

" Thanks Kocho-san.. " " Ah, no worries L/n-san. It's my job to treat my comrades " she let out a small laugh as she said this.

" Also Kocho-san, do you know where my katana is? " I asked her. " Oh of course I know where it is. Let me get it for you okay~ " She turned on her heels and went inside her room.

She quickly came back with my katana.
" Here it is~ " she purred as she handed it over to me. " Thanks Kocho-san " I took the katana out off her hands.

With this I turned around looking for the exit. I waved Kocho-san a small goodbye firstly. I wonder if I get any missions today..

I was really hoping for a mission. I had an over 3 month break, of course I need some action now. It's been really boring. I could only lay im bed hoping all these weeks pass by fast.

.
.
.
I walked past Master's estate. " Ah y/n.. is it you? " I heard someone say behind me. Master? I turned my head around.
I was right. There he was.

" Good morning Master " I said as I bowed down. " Shinobu told me you already recovered, is that right? " He asked me.

" Yes it is Master. I am completely recovered again. I do not feel any pain "
" That's great to hear, y/n. Do you feel ready to go on a mission today? "

" Of course Master. Will I go alone or will another hashira accompany me? " I asked him curiously.

" Yes another hashira will go there with you. Shinobu will accompany you on this mission, she's the only one who knows as much about healing and treating other people. "

Ugh great.. I just left the butterfly mansion and now I have a mission with Kocho-san. I am really unlucky

" You may go now y/n. I already informed Shinobu. Both of you will start going when the sun is starting to fall "

" Yes Master, I understand. I wish you beautiful day " I bowed once again and turned on my heels to leave.

With quick steps I was walking away from Master's estate. I was on my way to my own estate. Hm maybe I can take a small nap.. just so I can. Stay concentrated through out the mission

I know I was taking naps for the past 3 months but this is different...
I need to stay concentrated on my missions, I do not want to stay at the butterfly mansion for another 3 months just because I was not concentrated on the demon.

It was still early so I had plenty of time till me and Kocho-san can head to the location.

I wonder if there's gonna be any stronger demons.. maybe a lowermoon? I was hoping to meet a stronger demon. Fighting the weak ones is really boring.

Of course I wouldn't want to fight an uppermoon at the moment. The stage I am currently in isn't strong enough to be competing with an uppermoon.

I let out a small yawn. " Ara ara someone's tired already? " I heard a teasing female voice behind me talking.

Kocho-san..

My face showed annoyance, Good thing she was stading behind me.
" Ah hello Kocho-san "

" Ah I am already so excited for the mission, l/n-san! " she clapped her hands together now walking towards me.

" Yes.. I am also very.. excited Kocho-san " I seriously couldn't say that in an even more fake way I mentally slapped myself.

" I see. Well well then. I need to head back to the butterfly mansion. It was nice talking to you l/n-san! " She smiled at me once again.

" hm~ don't you have anything to say to me, l/n-san? " before I could answer I felt her poking my cheek.

" Kocho-san? What are you doing. " I asked her as I backed off a bit.

" hm~ seems like you don't like others touching you " she giggled. And with that she was already gone.

Now I can finally go my estate I sighed.
I started walking again. I knew no one else would pop out of nowhere and annoy me, only Kocho-san does that.

Finally some peace I inhaled the fresh air, stopping in my tracks.
.
.
.
As I was reaching my estate I noticed my grow sitting on top of a tree.
" Huh.. here you are. " I mumbled as I looked at my crow.

I walked towards my estate. As I reached the front I sat on the ground. The sun's still out. Means I can enjoy the peace for a bit till I meet up with Kocho-san again for the mission.

My gaze still focused on the sky I didn't notice my grow flying towards me.
" CRAW CRAW " I was startled at the sudden noise and jumped up.

" shush " I said as I placed my index finger on my lip. With that my crow sat on top of my head again.

I was used to it by now so it doesn't really bother me anymore.

I felt my eye lids closing and before I knew, I feel asleep.
.
.
.

To be continued..
--------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me for this late update lol
Anyway i hope y'all enjoyed this crappy chapter!
And thanks for 400 reads. I never thought so many people end up reading this <3

Also y'all can gladly comment on this story lol

And sorry for any grammar mistakes, I will edit this later on if I find any!