chapter 11

(Tanjiro, Nezuko etc.. are already at the butterfly mansion. Excuse my laziness 💀)

"Please remember to drink this medicine, you aswell Zenitsu" Shinobu told the three boys who were laying on the beds of the butterfly mansion.

"I'll make sure of it. Don't worry Shinobu-san!" The burgundy haired male assured the Insect Hashira.

"I hope so. Well I leave you three in peace now." She gave them her signature smile before walking towards the door.

Before she opened it up, she stopped.

"Oh yes. I forgot to tell you someone will visit you today. I do hope that doesn't bother any of you."

"Oh. Who is it?" Tanjiro asked as he started at her.

"You'll see. I'll go now. If you need anything Aoi will be here to help you"

With that Shinobu left the three boys.

"Tanjiro? Do you have any idea who it might be?" Asked Zenitsu as he looked towards Tanjiro.

"Ah sorry Zenitsu. I actually don't really know. But we'll find out soon" He smiled at him.

"Also please drink your medicine. The Spider poison still is doing its damage on you. You don't even have your actually arm length anymore. You won't recover if you don't drink it daily. You know that Zenitsu" Tanjiro couldn't do anything besides sigh.

Everytime Zenitsu is supposed to drink the medicine Shinobu or Aoi brought him, he started crying and saying it tastes disgusting.

"It tastes disgusting!" He shouted.

"Zenitsu please don't shout" He warned him.

Before the little argument with Tanjiro and Zenitsu could go on, the two (And Inosuke) heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Tanjiro asked.

The door swiftly opened revealing the ice Hashira, M/n.

"Well I hope you don't mind me visiting." He said.

"Not at all M/n-san. But why are you here, if you don't mind me asking."

"Ah well" m/n looked around the room, avoiding the curious eyes of the three boys.

"Not really a reason. I just wanted to see how you're doing." M/n quickly said.

M/n couldn't help but notice Zenitsu staring at him the whole time.

Why is he staring at me? He thought as he got slightly nervous.

The male tried ignoring it and started walking towards the beds in front of him.

As he reached Tanjiro's, he asked: "can I sit down for a moment?"

Tanjiro only nodded.

The male sat down on his bed.

"Well.. when are you guys gonna be fit again?"

"Shinobu-san said it'll still take a bit. Perhaps for some people even longer" Tanjiro said as he glanced at the blonde boy next to him.

M/n only snickered.

"Is he not taking his medicine?" M/n asked Tanjiro a moment later.

"Well no. He doesn't like it" He sighed.

M/n looked at Zenitsu after the boy next to him stopped talking.

"You do know you won't recover if you don't take this medication, right?"

Zenitsu kept on staring at the male's face and slightly nodded.

"Why not just take it then? I also had to take Kocho-san's medication due to injuries I got after fights. Afterwards I always felt better."

"He won't listen, will he?" M/n sighed as he looked back at Tanjiro, who in response only shook his head.

M/n stood up again. He grabbed the bottle of medicine that was on the table next to him and walked towards Zenitsu's bed.

"W-what are you doing, L/n-san" Zenitsu spoke as he stared at the bottle in the other male's hand.

"Doing what must be done." He shortly answered.

Before Zenitsu could react, M/n already grabbed him by the arm and kept him in place.

Tanjiro and Inosuke kept quiet and just looked at the scene in front of them.

"Don't move" M/n told him.

Zenitsu didn't know how to react. It felt like his body was frozen in place.

The [hair color] male slowly let go of Zenitsu's arm and opened the bottle.

"Drink slowly."

With that M/n brought the bottle up to the other male's mouth.

HUUH Zenitsu's mind was going crazy. He couldn't believe what was going on.

He shut his eyes open and when he felt the liquid on his mouth he hesitantly opened it, letting the bitter medicine in.

Zenitsu's slightly shivered as he swallow everything.

"See. Wasn't too bad." M/n said after Zenitsu drank up the whole bottle. He had a small smile on his face.

"Thanks.. L/n-san" The flustered boy said as quiet as possible.

"No need to thank me." He turned his head towards Inosuke for a second.

"Does he perhaps also need help with the medicine?" He asked Tanjiro again.

"Well.. Inosuke does have problems drinking the medicine but please don't waste your time here, L/n-san! I am sure I can help Inosuke and if I can't then there's still Aoi." The burgundy haired male waved his hands in front of his face as he smiled.

"If you say so. Well. Could I perhaps talk with Zenitsu for a moment? Is that okay?" The Hashira asked.

"I am sure that's okay. I'll just tell Aoi where he is it she decides to check on us" Tanjiro assured M/n.

"Thank you, Tanjiro. Come on Zenitsu" The male reached his hand towards Zenitsu who was once again just staring at the male.

He hesitantly took M/n's hand and got up from his bed.

"Don't worry. We won't be going anywhere far away. Just outside." He told the boy as he started walking towards the door.

Tanjiro was glad Zenitsu finally took his medicine but also confused with M/n's and Zenitsu's relationship with one another.

To him they looked like they knew eachother since their childhood. Zenitsu seemed to trust him a lot.

Tanjiro couldn't say for sure if they did know each other for a long time but all he knew is that Zenitsu seemed to like him a lot.

Tanjiro sighed and layer back down on his bed. He tried getting a bit of rest.

"What is it you want to talk about, L/n-san?" Zenitsu looked at the [hair color] male next to him.

"I have a question, Zenitsu."

"Where do we know each other from?"

                       ┌──── ʚ ɞ

Finally the next chapter is out.

This is unedited so i am sorry for any grammatical errors. I'll go over it tomorrow again. It's getting late now and I am tired lmfao

Also I am so suprised seeing my story getting always more views. I never thought so many people would read it. Thanks to everyone who's reading this crap (´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵♡