Author's Notes

Greetings everyone!
I decided to write this new book because I have so many ideas in my head and I want to share it with you! This will be so much better than my other one I promise.

So here are some things you might've to know before reading my story:

1. [Y/N] is James' twin sister. She's not the complete opposite of him, but she isn't also the same as him.

2. [Y/N] got sorted into Gryffindor. In this story, I will make her friends with a Hufflepuff, the name's Ariana and she will be her best friend. The two met at their first day. We need friends from other houses am I right?

3. Lily, Mary, Alice, and Dorcas will also be [Y/N]'s friends because we love them!

4. [Y/N] and the Marauders aren't close friends. She doesn't have any personal problems with the group but they don't hang out much until the summer of 6th year.

5. Not slow burn but not rushed also.

6. I will use she/her pronouns (sorry if you don't use them)

7. Dorlene will be mention ;)

8. Voldemort doesn't exist here because I don't have the heart to make them dead. And we don't have to be more depressed (even in a fanfic) than we already are, do we?

9. Don't worry, I won't make you a dumb [Y/N] here <3

all characters belong to jk r*wling (in which i do not support) except for my original characters. i will put warnings if necessary. i won't write smut or r*pe or any of those kinds because that makes me uncomfortable.

there will be swearing and underage drinking (not in a negative way)

and most importantly, I hope you enjoy reading this :)