22] ─◌✰್ The OWL Results

┌─── ・ 。゚☆:

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

The next few days were filled by the Marauders' entertainment, [Y/N] couldn't lie, the four were such funny gits to be around with.

Every three days, [Y/N] would rip two rolls of parchment in three equal parts to send letters to Lily, Dorcas, Mary, Alice, Ariana, and Alana.

"Good morning!" James greeted once [Y/N] got down after getting ready for the day. As usual, Lizard was curled peacefully in one of [Y/N]'s arms.

"You wish that was you huh?" Peter whispered to Remus with a smirk; implying to the snuggled cat in [Y/N]'s arm.

"I don't like her that way, you tosspot," he said, kicking Peter's leg.

Peter merely scoffed but kept a knowing smirk on his plumped face.

"Why are you sitting like that?" [Y/N] huffed. The four were sitting on the table like good dogs waiting for their meals.

"Make us breakfast please?" Sirius asked with the most tremendous puppy eyes.

"No, you go make one yourself!"

"But we love your food!"

"Yeah, especially your burnt pie crust!" Sirius smirked, tossing his black hair to the side.

"Shut your mouth, Siri, we don't talk about that anymore," [Y/N] replied.

"When did you make a burnt pie?" James asked, confused.

"When you were sleeping the night Sirius got here," she scoffed as she rummaged the fridge to find something to eat. Fleamont and Euphemia will come home later that day, thankfully.

"I didn't know alright?" James defended himself.

"Hey guys! I think that's our OWL results," Peter said, pointing to the window where five barn owls were flying, each holding a beige coloured letter with green ink calligraphy.

The five quickly got up from their seat, James opened the window swiftly and the owls dropped the five letters they were holding.

[Y/N] picked up the one that was addressed to her and this was her results:

Astronomy O
Charms E
Care of Magical Creatures O
Defense Against The Dark Arts O
Divination O
Herbology E
History of Magic A
Muggle Studies A
Potions O
Transfigurations O

She had to read it repeatedly to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

"How many O's did you got?" Sirius asked.

"Four," answered James proudly.

"Same, Jamesie!" Sirius said as proud as James. "What about you three?"

"I've got six," [Y/N] answered, grinning at their gaping faces.

"I've got only one," Peter admitted shyly.

"It's alright Pete," Remus assured him, patting his shoulder. The four were now looking at Remus to answered the question so he continued, "Oh I got eight," he smiled slyly.

"I knew it!" Sirius cheered before engulfing them all in a hug.

"You did great!" Remus complimented [Y/N]'s result, peeking over her shoulder to read the parchment.

"I'm pissed off I didn't get at least an E in muggle studies!" [Y/N] sighed.

"At least you tried your best," he smiled kindly.

"You're right! Lucky people gets farther in life than smart people anyways," she gave him a cheeky grin.

"Ouch- that hurts," Remus put a hand to his chest.

"Who told you you're smart?"

"Nobody, but I'm the unluckiest person in the wizarding world."

✩✩✩✩✩

"Hello, dears!" Euphemia said as she entered the lively home.

The sixteen year olds were having a pillow fight in the living room: James and Peter against Sirius and [Y/N] while Remus was reading and sipping his tea peacefully —far from the four's reach.

"Hello mum and dad!" [Y/N] jumped from the sofa she was standing at to hug her mother and father.

"What is going on in here?" Fleamont laughed, looking at the mess in the room.

"These four thought that it'll be a good idea to have a pillow fight," Remus answered him as he flipped a page of his book.

"Oh, I'm not surprised," the older man said. He then set his coat down, took of his shoes and went to sit on the velvet armchair but as he sat, James threw a pillow to him, grinning widely at his aim.

"James!" Fleamont picked up the pillow James threw at him before chucking it at his son.

"That's not fair dad!"

"By the way, how's your OWL results? Passing all the classes I hope?" asked Euphemia.

"Yup!" they replied simultaneously.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"No!"

"Right then I'll make dinner. And in the mean time, you four better clean the mess you made."