15] ─◌✰್ Baking Disaster

┌─── ・ 。゚☆:

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

February passed, the winter snow has melted revealing a magnificent landscape of colourful flowers blooming in the ground outside the thick stone walls.

Now they're sitting in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom while the older witch reviewed their past lessons.

Professor Rakepick gave the class a worksheet of 50 questions and the students must finish it in 45 minutes.

During free times, [Y/N] would study subjects she has forgotten so this might not be the hardest.

[Y/N] could hear clearly that James and Sirius were whispering to each other, she wanted to yell at them for being so disturbing but decided to disregard it. Lucky for them, Professor Rakepick didn't notice.

After 45 minutes, all the students submitted the worksheet. [Y/N] managed to fill all the questions but she wasn't sure whether they're right or not.

"[Nickname], do you know what is in the next five days?" Remus asked her once they were heading out of the classroom. They had a free period that day.

"Hm, let me think," [Y/N] squinted her eyes, pulling her lips to the side. "It's March tenth in five days. I don't know what you're talking about but it's my birthday in the next twenty-two days."

"You just forgot the most important date in the whole year!" the boy replied, sending her an offended look.

"What are you two talking about?" Sirius reached, dropping his arms on the two's shoulder. James did the same but only to [Y/N]'s.

"James and I's birthday is in twenty-two days and I want presents," the girl replied casually. They were walking in the open hall, the gaps on the wall allowing the winds to pass through.

"Hopeless," Sirius said. "You didn't give me presents on my birthday, so I'm not giving you any."

"Guys! Remi's birthday is closer, let's plan on it instead of James and [Y/N]'s, which is a century longer!" said Peter, joining their conversation.

"I agree with Peter," Remus grinned.

"We should throw a massive party for our favourite were- nerd, chocolate lover, heavy sleeper, sock folder, clean bed owner, Remi!" James exclaimed, almost revealing his lycanthropy. "How does that sound?"

"That sounds like something that I won't attend," [Y/N] gave Remus an innocent smile.

"Aw come on little one! It's time to change your worm-like self into a social butterfly!" Sirius complained, imitating a flying butterfly with his hands.

"Ouch- I've never been more offended. Besides that, worms don't turn into butterflies, caterpillars do," she huffed.

"Shut up, the point is you're going to bake Remus a cake because the one you baked for Siri is delicious!" James explained impatiently.