24] ─◌✰್ Exploring the Restricted

┌─── ・ 。゚☆:

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

After the Professor told the class that it's over for the day, the four instantly got up to make their way to the Hospital Wing.

It was the next day of Remus' transformation, it usually was the most painful state for him. Madam Pomfrey let the four in, knowing that it's no use for her to keep them outside since they'd be knocking for hours until she lets them in.

"Are you feeling any better?" Sirius asked Remus, he was laid on one of the uncomfortable hospital beds, his face pale and his body fully wrapped in bandages.

"A bit," the boy replied, his voice cracked as he spoke.

"I've brought you some chocolate, do you want any?" [Y/N] offered kindly.

"Yes!" Remus managed to crack a smile at her small act. The fact that she cared enough and brought him chocolate melted his heart in a heartbeat.

Remus then started to eat the chocolate while [Y/N] and the others filled him up with the classes he missed. He didn't know how he got so lucky to have such amazing people to be around with.

"Do you want us to bring you dinner?" James questioned him after the clock hit six. The four stayed there on the Hospital Wing that whole afternoon, not wanting to leave the lycanthrope alone.

"No, I'll be fine, you go," Remus answered. "I'll probably be getting hospital food from Madam Pomfrey."

"That sounds terrible," [Y/N] let out a chuckle.

"Trust me it is. But don't worry about me, go have your dinner before you missed it!"

Going to dinner they did. The other asked where Remus was, but the four simultaneously said that he was extremely sick and had to skip dinner.

Later that evening, [Y/N] took out James' invisibility cloak from his trunk to go to the restricted section in search for an animagi book.

James persisted for him to come along but [Y/N] refused to do so since she knew it was no good to have him sneaking in a restricted section of a library.

So the plan was for James and Sirius to go inside the library, therefore, the door would open wide enough for [Y/N] to walk in without anyone being suspicious of the door opening by itself.

After that's done, she's going to sneak to the restricted section, she'll search for an animagi book as fast as she possibly could and she'd signal Peter, who'd be in a shelf nobody really spare a glance to so she could whisper to him, telling that she's done searching and he's ought to tell James and Sirius.

Then they'll go back to the dorms.

Now, [Y/N] was running her fingers through the spine of the books on a shelf in the restricted section of the library.

And at last, she found a book wholly about animagi as well as their information about becoming one. It took her quite some time but it was all worth it. [Y/N] looked side to side, making sure no one was around before tucking the book inside the cloak.

She sneaked outside the area, now in search of Peter. She found him in a spot where anyone barely visited, she tapped his shoulders twice, whispering that she has found it.

Peter nodded, indicating that he understood, he walked casually to where James and Sirius' were and told them that [Y/N] has done it.

The whole thing was such an adrenaline, especially for [Y/N]. She sighed, throwing the cloak off of her figure once they were inside the Marauders' dorm before taking a deep breath. "That was-"

"Spectacular!" James finished her statement. "I can't believe we did it! Let's see the book now."

[Y/N] handed him the book. It was in a dark green colour with golden detailings around the cover. "The steps are so intricate-" Peter said, his mouth agape.

"We'll do it anyway! It's for Remus!" Sirius nudged the small boy. Peter agreed, not caring about the difficulties that will come ahead.

"So how would we manage to be quiet for a month with a mandrake leaf inside our mouths, knowing that we're the loudest people in existence, without getting suspicious?" James asked after he finished reading.

"What about we annoy Remus in the next full moon, we're going to be the loudest we can, talking nonstop and everything. Eventually, he'll get a migraine from our annoying voices and he'd tell us to be quiet!" [Y/N] suggested with a bright smile on her face.

"Yes! I'll tell McGonagall that we'll not be talking for a month," James said.

"How will we communicate?" Peter asked.

"Oh- that'll be something we'll have to figure out," [Y/N] sighed, furrowing her brows.

"We'll get chalkboards to communicate with each other," said James, seeming to be proud of his idea.

"Other people could see what we're saying then?" [Y/N]'s brows knitted, looking over her brother in confusion.

"I honestly don't mind. I talk too loud, even Malaysia could hear me," James shrugged in which Sirius laughed in agreement.

"Let's get in mischief." Sirius smirked, rubbing his palms together like some detective.