Prologue

"You were the one who killed us in our last life and just now you are attempting to kill Wei Ying once again . Just say what do you want and leave from our life forever " said LAN zhan this is the first time he said such a long sentence with a fuming and angry tone . "You are not ready to listen to me and just pretending to be righteous "."You are judging me with your perspective and I don't have enough time to spend with a idiot like you. Lets go Jinling " said Jiang Cheng and tried to reach for his nephew hand but the later just took a step back and said as he was also angry and frown on his face " What do you think of me a dog who will always be tailing behind you How can you do that first you attack on Wei ying and then on shizhu and jinyi . I thought that it is reasonable when you get angry coz you are the sect leader and have to handle affairs but no after hearing all this thing I can say that you are a heartless person who always think of himself". "Jinling" Jiang Cheng call for his nephew but the continue and said " you were not my a-niang or a-die so from now onwards stay away from me Sect leader Jiang " jin ling said that and moved his eyes away from him the eyes which only shows hatred towards him . " Very well then I will take my leave" he bowed to them and left the room with his friends who came from the other world were he came to this world .