Chapter 9

Third P.O.V

In Cloud Recess

As the preparation was done for the wedding and the whole cloud recess was decorated with red colour clothing , all the cultivators who were invited for the wedding came by flying on their swords , the place looks mesmerizing with all the decoration and only if one is blind then only they will go on a wrong direction (Here I meant that the place was decorated so well that looking it from a distance we can say that someone is going to be married ) from a distance Lanqiern was observing all this and started to stroking his bread and something is going on his mind.

Even though at first Lan Qiern thought to his nephew and his lover in separate chamber and everything they do from their daily routine till they go to sleep in the night will be done separately , the process should be go on till the wedding , as it believe that it bring prospers and build strong love between the couple and also it will make his nephew use more sense and be mindful and also even it will be a few his nephew will be away from that Weiwuxian and his antics .

But it seems like his nephew was ready for it with a back up plan ,so when he propose this plan he (LanZhan ) tackle it so smoothly , that Lanqiern has no other option than giving in but with one condition that is to sleep separtely till the wedding in different chambers , he knows even though they agreed to this condition he still remember how sometime his nephew snuck secretly in that boys room. (Mf Lanzhan is on the another level😎 )

Its not like he hates that Wei wuxian boy but everytime he wants to cool down that person will do something or the other that makes his blood boil and make his body feel itchy but seems like he have to meditate more to clam himself down for the rest of the life . He welcomed everyone of the cultivators and also took care arrangement , he was happy that his nephew got someone who he can share his whole life without being lonely as he was tensed about it but he also doubt about his nephews choice but then what he can do now is to keep a stone over his heart and contribute in the wedding (Poor Lanqiern 🙄)

Now he had one less headache but apart from it he was also tensed about his elder nephew who is in the seclusion and God knows how many years will it take for him to come out of it ,he hope that he (Lanxichen) just don't be like his father .

He was thinking of it while realising a sigh from his mouth when a purple man came into his view , even though that man was an old student of his he(Lanqiern) respect the way he (jiangcheng )progress in his life , he wants his elder nephew to learn something from the young man as he saw how he face everything all alone and whoever marries him will be lucky. He went towards Jiang cheng.

JIANG CLAN

"Sect leader Jiang everything is ready as you said , even we kept separate gifts that will be given from the Jin Sect "Jiang cheng was getting ready to go Cloud recess he still don't know how to deal with it if it wasn't him being a Sect leader then he would like to dive himself with work but seems like he had no other choice and he also knows that the other cultivators would also be there and wanted to enjoy the drama that will occur if will be angry and ruin the wedding "Hah? what else I can expect ."his right hand man who was bowing to him looked a little up and said "Sect leader Jiang , did I do something wrong ,didn't you like the arrangement " , even though Jiang cheng can be cruel and furious sect leader for other sect but for his ow sect he was a kind hearted Sect leader who will scold you but won't let any injustice to happen to his own people, so his right hand man (Zhao ) was a little friendly and obedient person who believes in his Sect leader and also sees him like a idol, "Nah !! everything is fine , I was just thinking about something by the way what happened to the head maid , she seems to be ill did something happen??"

"Yes , sect leader the head maid is not feeling well from two days , even I told her that she should take good care of herself at this age but she is so stubborn that she hit me in my head and said that I should take care of my self as she is much more stronger than I am and she can take care of himself and if she will take holiday that whoelse will make a food for you Hmmp!! " , now here come the sulky man , he just folding his hand and complaining about a old lady ;HAAH !!!! that seems like a start of a good morning "Okay !! now stop complaining and tell her that it is an order from me to take at least one week holiday and take rest and recover fully and about food tell her that their is no need to be so worried he will manage for some days and assign her task to other maids so that she can take full rest , am I clear now ." "Yes sect leader Jiang " , he bowed to his sect leader and was about to leave when he said "sect leader jiang, when we will leave for the Cloud recess so that I can arrange boats for it ." "We will leave now as the wedding is at the afternoon and also it will take two hours for us to travel so tell everyone to be ready and meet me at the gate ." "Okay , Sect leader Jiang " and with a final bow he left to complete his work .

Jiang cheng still didn't want to go as the ice block will be their and with that blank face even his brother who is seclusion is not less than the ice block , both brothers wants to irritate me ughh!!! even when he is in seclusion he ignores me as if I didn't exist and if he can't attend guest then why did that oldman send me to his place , it seems like I will have a allergy with the lans or do they have a jiang allergy seems the second option is correct , (Author : Now it seems like someone is complaining like a child 😏 Jiang cheng : Oh ! plz shut up I already have much in my plate so stop the lame jokes) ,a sigh escape from his mouth , it really irritates him but it seems like he doesn't have any other option ,with that in his mind he started he routine and got ready .

He was now near the dock and as always Zhao had already arrange everything before hand , they all were waiting for his arrival and with that the went towards Cloud recess

2hours later

Jiang cheng arrived at the Cloud Recess and as expected the lan juniors came and escort him and his mens towards the hall were the other cultivators with their subordinate's were present and allocate their seats , even though only few cultivators who were arrived till now but he can still feel the hall was filled with some or the other whispers coming from the corner of the hall , he ignored it all and sat on his seats with his subordinate's, the lan juniors offer him some drinks which they kept in between the table "Sect Leader Jiang , please have some drinks till the rituals starts and if you want anything else that you need please let us know " with a 90 degree bow the juniors left .

"Sect leader jiang , they have decorated the place so nicely , it seems so mesmerizing", Zhao his right hand man whisper near his ear, Jiang cheng looked at his surrounding and it really seems mesmerizing, "We will also decorate the Lotus pier this nicely when you will get married , NO , NO !! we will decorate it even more nicely than this that even without an invitation people would like to come and every cultivators will be jealous of ........ ", it all stopped at once when Jiang cheng gave a look like WTF!! "Sect leader jiang" a voice came "Old master Lan" and Jiang cheng and other jiang disciples and Jiang Zhao bowed towards him , and soon they both started to have some business talk leaving the disciples alone ."Perfect timing "and with that Zhao stayed away from Jiang cheng and moved towards other jiang disciples who were enjoying their drink.

________________________________________________________________________________Hello to my lovely reader !!! Welcome to all of you (new reader as well )once again with the new chapter but with the same old author as I said before I have bit tight schedule due to my internship and other work loads because of which I can't get enough time to write so here .

But don't loose hope with all of your support we will get through the end of it as it is said that if we started something to do then we should only stop when we reach the end of it

I know I didn't put much efforts on it to show what the charaters were thinking and what they feeling but I am feeling a bit tired right now . Hope you all will like the chapters !!!

and Don't forget to vote and comment in this chapter coz it makes me feel positive about it .Have a nice day to all of you (I mean rest of the night nah , rest of the day nah ) what ever you feel it 😁a