Chapter 2

"You all didn't have your food or what". "Why don't you all pay more attention to improve your skills instead of chit chatting". The disciples started to train more intensely as their sect leader seems to be more angry ,the frown on the eyebrows gone deeper and the eyes which glares at everyone which make them sweat and have chills ran down to their spine . The said person whom they all respect and fear ( if he is angry ) is their Sect Leader of Yumeng "Jiang Cheng".
As he was training his disciples he heard his right hand man Zhoa calling him telling him about his nephew Jinling who went out for nighthunts more frequently with the lan juniors as well as with the air headed . He got to know that his nephew is slowly accepting Weiwuxian as his family even though he didn't see his facial expressions of his nephew he still can say that the airhead made his way in his heart as he knows his nephew very well . But on the other hand Jiang Cheng didn't like the way he(weiwuxian) is getting closer to his nephew and the complaints of his getting higher and higher day by day . This time he broken the whole dam door of none other than Sect Leader Lan who is in seclusion and Lan Qiern had called him for a meeting . This is what he heard form his right hand  he was on the way to the hall where old master lan will meet with them he meet with the person who he was avoiding from the very day itself .
Wei wuxian is standing with his husband as he was facing his back towards  Jiang Cheng he didn't saw that the later was hesitate to walk on his path without disturbing themand try to avoid him as well as possible
As Jiang Cheng was walking without looking at that direction the said person called him with his ever so spontaneous way ,"Jiang Cheng "the voice came from the back and he was hesitant to whether ignore him or just turn around , while he was having his debate about whether or not talk with him the said person was calling him and had close the distance between them making him snap out from his thaught.
Jiang Cheng didn't realise when weiwuxian came close to him and waving his hand in front of his face making him snapping out of his thoughts. "What the fuck ! And why are you calling me " with a frown on his face he asked him with a frim voice .
Wei wuxian was taken aback as his bright smile became little faded , as he knows that they cannot go back like they used to be but then again he is not here for himself but it is for jinling , he know the younger is afraid of Jiang Cheng and this time he has committed a crime , but it's not a big deal he can be solved as it just a door which was broken and brother-in-law will surely understand the issue but most of all everyone is afraid of Jiang cheng's anger "Come on Jiang Cheng relax yourself a bit I know why you came here but jinling is just a child and he didn't do it intentionally. Just don't get angry at him you know na they are trying to explore more so some times it happens just relax and don't be angry and make a fuss out of it and also I want to say somethi... ".
      "And why do you thing I should listen to you and what do you think about yourself . He is not a five year old kid, he is the future hierarchy of Jin sect if he can't take responsibility of himself how will he manage the whole sect and stop covering him up for GOD sake . And from when onwards you became so concern about him when huh?, you where not there when he was a kid and he lost his parents so stop saying things like you care for him . " said Jiang cheng even though he can see his words were effecting the other and want stop himself from saying such thing but guess what he can't hold back because what is said it is said . Eventually it only get worse if he stands here any longer so it's better to escape from here as he was mentally slapping himself from saying such things to him and even worse cursing himself to say something like this for God sake he is a sect leader and it seems to be childish to act as such in someone else sect and that none other than Gusu Lan sect so he tried to retreat on his way and was about to leave but other doesn't want him to leave because he grab his hand and stopped him from going  
     "who said that I didn't care. I always cared about you as well as for jinling . He is my newphew as well I was just saying that don't put pressure on him he is still a child and is in his teen years let him enjoy himself for a don't tie him like a dog he will be a sect leader in the future believe me." But the later startled him by taking his hand away from his grasp and shouted at him.                                                         "what do you think of yourself ?and how can say that I'm treating him like a dog and what did you just said 'believe me' why should I believe you when you hide the whole truth from the very start itself and because of you his parents where dead " he yelled at him and was about to grab his collar but suddenly lanzhan came in between them with his so called blank face.
      "Shouting is prohibited in cloud recess ".Even though he said it with a blank face he can sense the anger in it as well as a mocking in it as well the tone was firm the see that's what he hate the most in him .
           Now jiangcheng came back to his senses as he tried to clam himself down with as it's embarassing to lose his composure in someone else sect and when he looked at them the ice block has grab weiwuxian hand and stand in front of him as if being a wall of protection he can see how the other  gave the iceblock a reassuring smile as if saying that he safe but as soon as he turned around the smile disappeared and as weiwuxian  was going to say something he started to walk away from them while shaking his head . He knows what he said was wrong and he should be thankful to him for giving him his core but the more he think about it. It only make him feel more miserable and proves himself to be worthless person . So he headed to the hall where old master lan was waiting for him to meet with him
____________________________________________________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone 🥰 sorry for updating this late chapter but my life is going up and down right now so I wasn't able to publish the chapter even though I have story in my mind
But be positive and have a good day everyone 🥰
If you like the chapter please feel free to comment or vote the chapter 😇 and once again this lazy author will soon update the next chapter 😂 lol
And also comment what do feel about this chapter 🤔