Chapter 8

Hello ! lovely readers , here I am again your one and only fellow writer I know the previous chapter would not excite you all but here comes another chapter for you all lovelies 

As I was busy because of which I didn't get the time to write the new chapter , you all would know how tiring is to be a intern and a student at the same time . I hope you all would understand my current situation and due to which the updates were delayed . 

Once again !!!! please free to comment and vote , even when you didn't understand the story , you are free to ask ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lotus Pier 

Jiang cheng was usally would be there in the ground to train his disciples but he was here sitting in his study room look at one of the scroll yet his focus is not the scroll that was there in the hands he was thinking about something ,it felt that something in his heart is itchy like he can't describe the feeling but something is odd today . He is missing something or some work is pending . This feeling has been there science  the morning , since he got that weird dream that  his hands were full of blood , and there are voices calling him monster , like what in the hell he did to call him that 'Yes ! he was named weirdly by other on his back  as they  all fear him to tell something on his face ' , but  'monster ' did he do something that can't be repent 

As he was so busy in his thoughts , his right hand man knock at the door and bowed to him "Sect Leader Jiang " , but instead of paying attention to the fellow person , he was busy looking at the scroll , even his right hand man 'Zhao ' tried to take a glance at his face but as he was bowing to him he can't take a clear because of which he rethink about his thought to come in the study room and thought why is his Sect leader is taking so long , should he call him again or wait for some more time for him(Jiang cheng ) so that he can be released from that position , with that in his mind he call Jiang cheng once again but a bit louder  "SECT LEADER JIANG"

Jiang cheng came to his sense and said "Yes ?? what is it now Zhao , and how many times should I tell you that if I am in the study room , then not to disturb me ." , even though he wasn't angry at the fellow person , he just recently get so much irritated , so easily like he would kill anyone if they comes in the middle of there work or disturb him  , "Sect leader Jiang , You only told me to get some gifts for Him (Weiying )and then report to you immediately, so I have brought all the things that you said ......... so could you ..... please check the thing and do we have any other things apart from it  " , as always Jiang cheng is impressed with the work his right hand man Zhao is doing  as he is trustworthy . "Okay !! lets go." 

CLOUD RECCESS 

Lan Xichen was sitting in his room ,yet he can listen to the voices from the outside , now he is disappointment about the earing skills but he can't do anything about it , even though he heard some light whisper from  the lan disciples as they are gossiping  about the wedding . 

Lan Xichen was happy for his brother , that finally he was able to marry the person he likes the most  and he always wants to make it as a grand celebration for his bothers wedding but it may be impossible , even though he already asked for the forgiveness from his future brother- in - law (Wei wuxian )yet he can't forgive himself for the losses that Young master Wei has to go through. He still remember how he A-zhan was asking for his permission a few days back "Brother " LanZhan called him from the out side of the room as the door was always closed and he is always busy in meditation or reflect on his mistakes "Wangji , ..... what happened " "Brother ......we..."he was about to complete his words when they both heard another words "Zewujun , We are getting married in end of the Autumn " "Lanzhan and  I came here for your blessing and also wish you to be present in our wedding " Wei wuxian completed his words with a positive sense as he really wants Zewujun to come out of this cage which the cultivation world called as seclusion , he can feel his husbands hands tighten around his hand and he knows how desperate his future husband is to know his brothers answer but to no avail the answer is same as before .

"My blessing are always with you two and I already gave you my permission , now its time for my meditation ." with that being said Lan xichen he started his meditation as always "Lan zhan lets go , let Zewujun has its time and I  am sure he will come out of the seclusion ".Wei wuxian saw how lan zhan eyes were sadly looking at the door but then what they do for now is to wait and let the time heal everything "Hmm" even though he wants to go to his brother and confront him and wants to force him to come out of his seclusion he still can't do anything he then looked at the hands which holds him firmly and with that they went away.

"Do you know that Hanguangjun and Young master Wei went to Lotus pier to invite Sect leader Jiang personally  " Disciple no.1 said "What are you saying ??? It's like going into the lions den " Disciple no.2 said "Yes you are right but you know na its Young master wei request and Hanguangjun can't deny it , so they went their together " Disciple no. 1 said "Talk slowly , you know that gossiping about other is prohibited and against the rules ."Disciple no.2 said "Yes, we should focus on the task that was given to us "and with that gossiping they states to walk away but after hearing it , Lan xichen can't help it , it was the same feeling that he had before , even though he wants to meet the other person but he is still feeling guilty towards the other and can't face him .

(AUTHORS NOTE :LAN XICHEN YOU ARE JUST A PURE SOUL WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE MISSING HIS OTHER HALF🙄😏OPPSS!!!!! SPOILER ALTER )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I know lovelies😏Did you all missing me !!!!! I know I am bit late to upload the next chapter but as I mentioned earlier I wasn't able to do it , so finally here is the chapter and I know that it wouldn't be that interesting as I want it to be but I tried my level best to reach this chapter into a likeable one . So I hope you also enjoy this chapter ..........STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!😎