Chapter 4

It was a dark in here , 'where am I ?' he said but it feel like he just whispered , but then he heard a voice  "I thought of you as a brother but see what you did ". "Its all because of you that I am in this state, see what you did ". "Da-ge" a body with pale but full of blood was coming towards him , he started to take steps back while another voice came from his back , "Lan-Er-ge  ,why did you do that.""A-yao" "You are a killer, you killed me  " while saying this another blood cover hand were coming towards him "No I didn't do that " he can hear the chanting of  "killer ....... killer ...... killer .....you killed us ....... killer ". "No .... No ... N...."and with that he woke up from his dream and sat in his bed while looking at his hand and shivering a little . 
        Then a knock can be heard "who can it be at this hour ,it's still early for any disciple to be here." He stood up from his bed and went near the door and said "who is it ?"and then after a few minutes, he heard the voice "Brother ?" he knows that voice very well and the way his brother called him ,even though it was just a way of calling him he knows that his brother wants to ask more than that , "Wanji , I am fine now don't be worried , go to sleep now , it's still early for everyone to wake up , go and have some rest ."His brother listened to him and went towards his room ,but he wants to ask him more that and want to see him in person ,tell him that he was not at fault .                                                                                                                                                                            As he came towards his room he can see that his sou;mate is waiting in front of his room and want to ask something , but he not in the state of mind to tell him something as well as he know that the timing is not right ."Wei ying , what happend ?"."Oh Lanwanji ,I should be the one asking you this question as I just heard Zewujun voice so came out for looking and saw you walking towards his door and talking to him  so I thought that it is not appropriate for me to go their and disturb you both,so tell me what happened ?.",but he didn't get any response ,so to avoid the awkward  silence he pulled him and then went to sleep.(its purely sleeping not other things .)                                                   Even though , Lan huan send his brother back , he himself can't get anymore sleep , he knows that even though he announced his seclusion his brother and uncle is still worried and wanted him to return back as a Sect leader rather than being like his father who spend his whole life in seclusion . Only they are allowed to come to his room but they can only talk to him from outside his door ,never wanted to disturb him and also try to pursue him many times to leave the seclusion ,but how can he be so linent on himself when he is the reason why his Da-ge was killed and also he killed A-yao and also in all this he directly or indirectly made damage to the person who had suffered a lot during the Wen's attack.

                             To avoid the painful thought he started to paint , while he was painting, his thought started to make his own way and the painting that he ended up making is a pond full of lotus that is bright and full of colours and then slam a voice came , he looked towards his voice and got to know that his door has a big hole from where the sunlight is coming and their it is the yellow dress teenager looking at him with a horrified face with two lan disciple besides him and having a leash in his hand. He stood up and came towards them with a calm face ,"What happened here ?" he can see that they were terrified but before they can say anything further ,he heard footsteps coming towards his direction so he looked and found ,Wanji ,young master Wei and Uncle were walking towards him "Brother ", "Zewujun, A-Yuan , Jinling ,Jingyi , what happened  ? whats with the noise"  then Lan Shizu came forward and and bow down and started apologizing ,"Zewu-jun ,Hanguang jun,Xian -ge ,Grand master lan  ,we didn't wanted to disturb anyone  at all, Young master Jin's dog came here out of nowhere but then when we were planning to take him out so that no one will be disturb , fairy started to run frantically here and there ,we are chasing him but seems like he didn't want to leave Young master Jin  " , while hearing the name and seeing the dog which was hiding behind Jinling  , weiying feel terrified and hide behind Lan wangji and grab his clothes tightly and said "Lan zhan , let me hide here  from the dog who knows when he will attack on me , you are the safest place where I can hide." After seeing and hearing all of the things , the old man started to talk and call one of the disciple and said "Send a letter to Jiang sect and tell Sect leader Jiang to meet me in the afternoon , as I wants to discuss with him about todays incident and also Lan huan you can shift in your old room till everything is fixed" "Uncle ?""I know Wangji ,for having a seclusion I only said to him to move here as their will be no one to disturb him but it didn't seem to be working and we can't leave him here like that as he the sect leader of Lan clan so it's better for him to go back to his old  room  , till everything is fixed . "and with that he turn and wanted to leave but then he caught a glimpse of the painting which his nephew paint and it seems like the painting is made just a few hours ago as the paint still seems to be dry , with a thought in his mind he left the place 

                               Now all the eyes were on Jinling and his eyes were looking at his dog with a hint of anger and disappointment . He looked at everyone and then at Zewujun and bowed down and apologize once again and left while everyone is worried about him , but Lan huan  was in his own thought ,because the person about whom he was thinking was going to come in the afternoon , how he will face him even though he will be stay inside his room but what if he came to meet him but then again they are not even close to be friends , he is Jiang Wangyi sect leader of Jiang clan , he is only coming here for his nephew ,his priority ,he didn't even have time for such things .

                                     "Jin ling , what will you do when your uncle will come."Zizhen said with a scared face, "Young mistress , don't be so scared he is your uncle he not gonna eat you". "Oh ! thankyou for telling me that the person who is going to come is none other than my uncle and if you are so courageous then wait I will tell him how you were the one because of whom fairy run towards  Zewujun's room which was in a seclude place .""Young mistress Jin ,stop nagging and I was there to help you as your fairy was running away and I just wanted to help you to catch him, so if you want to put the blame on someone then blame the dog .""Jingyi , I swear you call me with that name one more time then I will beat the shit out of you ""I will call you with that name only ,lets see what you will do " "YOUNG MISTRESS JIN", look here " YOUNG MISTRESS JIN "look here , "YOU... Wait here , and removed his sword and run after him ", Jingyi started to run for his life ,while Jinling run after him but before they can hurt each other Zizhen grab Jinling and Shizu grab Jingyi to stop their fighting and cause anymore troubles . "Stop it ,both of you , you are causing more trouble rather than solving that we already have " "what is their to be solved we are just helping  young mistress to catch his dog , so he will be the one facing Sect leader Jiang ."Jingyi , this is not fair we all caused the problem so we all are responsible .""Okay fine , as you say.""Now , first think how to face Sect leader jiang ?"Zizhen voiced out his thought and they all started thinking .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here comes another chapter from your lazy writer (no one is talking about me 😜 right ),so this is just the start of the story and I know that many of you think it is way to boring and the chapters are way to slow but as I said before I am currently didn't get much time because of which the story is so slow but I am trying to reschedule my work and proceed with this fan-fic so don't be worried as I will end this book but till then bear with me and tell me in the comments how do you feel about this chapter and above the chapter  😎 Even if you feel that I should add something feel free to share your ideas 🥰🥰so until see you all in the next chapter