CHAPTER 3

As he was walking to the main hall where old master lan was waiting for him he also saw that his nephew is on the door way looking at him with an anxious face as if he will come and just eat him alive or just break his leg and make his words come true.
Even if he will scold him later after discussing the matter with old master lan but it was because he doesn't want anyone else to point their fingers towards him(Jinling) and give opportunity to stain his name .
As he was walking and getting more closer to the door he can see his nephew face more clearly and also can say that he is more afraid of him even though his body language speaks differently and tried to put more brave look as if he doesn't care .
But Jiang Cheng can see through his facades and that innocent looking eyes just like Shieji .
Even though Jinling can lie to him in any form whether it is from verbally or physically but Jiang Cheng always catch him because his eyes tells him the truth .He remember how this doe looking eyes were always on him, when he was a kid as if demanding him for attention but now he doesn't need him because he has his favourite uncle(WeiYing).
He is standing in front of the teenager now and was looking at him he can say that the other wants to defend himself but before his nephew could say something , a voice came out from the person besides him ."Sect Leader Jiang, I'm here to inform you that Grand master Lan is waiting for you ". "What is your name?". The white clothed teen was already bowing and when he asked him his name he took a deep bow and said "Lan Shizu" . He just looked at the boy and thought he the son of the idiot and the cold stone .
              Even though he is the son of the two idiots ,he can see the smile that is more like 'Wei idiot wuxian'. He just nodded and looked at his nephew and said "Let's talk once I am done discussing with Grand Master Lan " and then he walked inside were the old man is waiting for him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                As Jiang Cheng left ,both the teen boys felt relief, they both sigh "Thankyou, A-Shizu you literally came in the right time" , "Are you alright ? ""Yes , I am fine "but before lanshizu could say something ,their is another voice that came from the side and they both turned towards the voice 'Lan Jinyi' came out from his hidden place "I thought the way your uncle is looking at you he will break your bones "."YOU.. YOU....." but before Jinling could say anything further Lan Shizu stopped both of them from making any more trouble  ,as they were talking and sometime taking glance of Sect Leader Jiang . They hope that this incident won't go any further.                                                                                                                                                                                                               As Jiang walking further he can hear some mumbling noises but as he was far away he didn't know exactly what they were talking about but his frown is getting deeper and his walk got even faster. He walked inside the hall and took a deep bow , "Grand master Lan " as soon as the word escape from his mouth the said person put his book which was in his hand and stand straight to accept his bow and said "Sect leader Jiang , please have a seat ." Jiang Cheng took a glance at the old man that is still looking same as before that he remember , he still remember how he used to be so strict but again the rumors said that he used too have grudges towards  that idiot and sometimes he also feel it but then again  with that idiot  notorious behaviour ,as he always used to get punished . Jiang Cheng  took his seat in front of the old man and he expected him to point out his mistakes but that never came . He look at his face that looks gloomy and sad but he will never point it out so he took this as a sign and started the conversation "Grand master Lan , I apologized on behalf of my nephew . I am sure that he is also feeling guilty, As I will send the best carpenters from Jiang clan to repair the door as well as some other gifts  from Jiang clan ,so please accept this and give us a chance to repay  " But then again their is silence when he looked to the old mans face he can tell that the other was , little bit distracted and the darkcircle under his eyes gotten darker  and this silence didn't suit Jiang Cheng for God sake he has other things to do so he once again started the conversation "Grand master Lan " , which suddenly got the response by the interruption of the oldman "Sect Leader Jiang , I already had accepted your apology but I am sorry to say but I can't accept the way you want to repay as Lan sect doesn't lack anything right now." The old man said it with a sad smile and thought that 'the clan doesn't lack anything except his own sect leader'.                                                                      Jiang Cheng  also felt their is an awkward silence so he asked the first thin that came in his mind "Grad master Lan , if you don't mind can I ask you a question ."Even though the Oldman is looking at him with a confuse look he still gave him the permission ."Yes ?" "It's nothing I just want to know how is Sect leader Lan is doing ? is he still in the same condition". with that Jiang Cheng wants to curse himself as he asked the old man the most sensitive question without any reasons and he can see how the other is reacting to his question , the old man became more alert and have the look in the eyes like he asked for his daughters hand in marriage his thoughts were interrupted by the Oldman's voice "I didn't know that Sect leader Jiang is close to my nephew ,and as for the question you asked he is still in the same condition."  "I didn't meant to offend Grand master Lan but my intentions were good as Sect leader Lan has helped me in the past when the Jiang clan was rebuliding." "If you say so , then I believe you ,Sect leader Jiang . " "Then I would like to take my leave ." He bowed his head and stand straight and turned to leave when the old man said "I thought you want to meet with my nephew , if you want to give well wishes then you can meet with him ,if only you want to meet "."Meet with Sect leader Lan? can I", even though he has many things to do he still agreed with that and followed another lan disciple and stood in front of the room .