The Games He Plays:

Jeff's POV:

This guy.....is odd, he sees the news, I know he does, the reported killings, and yet he doesn't freak out about it, doesn't even lock anything! I have been watching him for months, I have his schedule down pat, he stays up late often, but goes to bed at a normal time often as well, very random really. He gets up on time to go to what I assume is his class? College maybe? I checked his age he's 22, but on average after that, he gets home, does whatever boring school stuff, watches TV, or plays on his game system. Though most of the time he's in his room, on his phone, laying on his bed. Just like any other night, I am outside his window, on my usual branch, not to close for him to see me, but not to far where I can't see him. He, for some reason, fascinates me. His perfect frame, H/C hair, his S/C skin that looks smooth to the touch, and those stunning, E/C eyes. I've seen him lean out on his balcony before, all his features seem to just light up under the moon, even on a cloudy night.

I planned to kill him the first time I got to his house, fucking EJ stabbed me thinking I was a friend of whoevers kidney he planned to eat, which I lost my shit about, well who wouldn't. But I was in no mood to go back the mansion, and EJ did stitch me up, so I wanted to get a kill in, I did about 4 before getting here, lucky number 5. Fucking idiot forgets to lock things often, I learned that after watching him for so long. I didn't want to get the cops on my back so I did my usual routine, I looked for the entrance to the targets room or just any bedroom, in this case, balcony door leading right to his, and of course, it was unlocked, I was about to actually go in all the way, but of course, I couldn't bring myself to even get close to him. He looked so peaceful, like the world had stopped just for him, the moonlight shinning through the opened window, the night breeze slipping in, making his soft H/C hair sway at just the right pace to bring out his most stunning features.

I couldn't move anymore. Time stopped, and so did my will to kill him. Just this aura radiating from him was enough to make me go mad. Someone I couldn't kill, the thought pisses me off, so I come here, intention to kill and fix that problem, but the moment I get here, every night, I can't go through with it. Even now he sleeps so peacefully, just like that night. From my branch I have just the right angle to see his whole bed and the stands on both sides of it. I will do it. Tonight he will die. No excuses.

I slowly make my way to his balcony, gently, er....I don't think gentle is the right term, I step onto his balcony as quietly as I can okay! I creep over to his balcony door, and like always, unlocked. I slip in and move over to his bed, knife ready. I look down at him, he looks even better up close. I shake my head violently, trying to get rid of the thought. Knife raised and ready to make him breath his last breath, but I stop. I fucking stop! Why?! I want to kill him but i fucking can't! What.the.HELL! I groan at my inability to do what I want, and he starts to groan as he re-adjust himself in his bed. My gaze fixed on him. Every movement. Every sound. I don't miss a thing he does. I want him to look at me. Those eyes that seem to always be looking off at something everytime I saw him on the balcony, those eyes that always gaze so intently at whatever he is focused on. I want to be what he focuses on!....That's it. Why I can't kill him. I want him to notice me. Gaze at me. Only look at me! Look at me damnit! And before I knew it, I was on top of him, shaking him awake. Before I could even react, his eyes were already open and looking at me, his tired, confused expression made it even worse. I couldn't look away.

"Mm....who-?...what?" He mumbles out, looking up at me, he closes his eyes and rubs the sleep out of them before looking back at me. That's when it hit me. An idea that made me grin at just the thought of it. I move my knife to his throat, his E/C eyes widening ever so slightly.

"How about we make a deal sweetheart?~" I ask, pleasure noticeable in my voice.

"What deal...?" He ask, cute, he can't even figure out how to react! No where to go, nothing to possibly do anyway! He can't even move under me!

"How about...I stay here, in your place, I can leave and come back whenever I want, no questions~" I think a bit more as I trace my knife along his jawline, I hear his breath hitch as I do. "During that time, you have to humor me, show me around town whatever, and I won't kill you, consider it as, showing me your value and why I shouldn't kill you now!" I say, excitement taking over my voice. Not that I would kill him though, I can't, for some odd, annoyingly sick reason even I, myself, don't know. He seems to be processing what I said. My eyes move down to his lips as he looks for the words to speak. Hesitating before he does start speaking.

"F.....for how long?" Hmm....good question.

"Until I am bored." Is all i respond with. He seems to think through his next words, not that I mind. He can't say no.

"Fine...under the conditions that you... don't come in my room, mess up my house, and don't dig through anything, you need anything, ask me." He says, I grinned as he agreed, but these conditions hurt my brain! What the FUCK! I grit my teeth and say "fine" teeth still clenched in annoyance.

"If you get off me I can show you to your room- uh...er.." He says, seeming to be asking me something but not saying what, until I caught on.

"Jeff." I say in a bored manner.

"Alright Jeff, my name is M/N!" He says, sitting up and holding out his hand as I get off of him. I take his hand and he shows me to a guest room.

Everything seemed fine, I listened to his conditions. I stayed out his room, didn't dig through his crap, except for movies, food, and what not. I actually kept my room cleaner here then at Slender's place. Oh he'd be pissed, he actually complained out in the open about how, 'Jeff is such a slob, he was born with the inability to have proper hygiene and a sense of cleanliness!' I didn't care, but the others were laughing their asses off which did piss me off. But hey, 5 days pass and we seem to be getting close, which is a good thing, but I want to find out what it is about him that makes him immune to my killing urges. We eat dinner together, and stuff. M/N even watched TV with me when I asked, and he did show me around town, I put on some makeup and that worked fine, no one knew who I was. Plus, for some reason when I am with him. Just me and him. I don't have the urge to kill. It's kind of relaxing, actually kinda creepy since somehow this one guy, can manage to keep me from going into my usual kill crazy mode that always sent me on a high, now just being close to him does that. But not in the same way, a different kind of....drug, not a simple rush of adrenaline from taking someone's life, a kind that makes me feel urges to be near him, not choke him, or kill him in anyway. Just hold him.

*clack*

I hear the front door open, I was about to say 'Welcome back dollface' when i noticed a guy come in after him. Who.the.FUCK IS THAT! I was about to say something but then that creep wrapped a arm around M/N's shoulders, AND HE FUCKING LET HIM, EVEN LAUGHED! I want to kill him. M/N looked to me and smiled.

"Hey Jeff, I'll be in my room, I have a assignment to do so just order whatever, my credit card is right here if you need it." He says as he sets his card on the stand and heads up with that guy. I couldn't get a word in before they were out the room and already there.

What.the.fuck.IS GOING ON!

A/N:

Uh....yeah, okay I am continuing, and going to finish my other Jeff fanfic, I clarified this at the end of the first chapter of my Spy Chihuahua fanfic, I you want more specifics, please read that, and this idea popper in my head, and then I had a idea of how to go about it, so here's chapter one of this, until I finish the next chapter of my OTHER Jeff fanfic! 😁